Corona virus

There are 1,240 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 195,828 times. The latest Post () was by Rice.

• Germany isn't playing the same game as most of the others.

I agree.... I never accepted multi cultural football teams anyway.........how can u have 50% colored on a football team, when the country has 5% colored????

It does not fit with the racial and gender quotes in companies, does it? Then u would need a Jew and a gay also! That again would make me start watching football again....

Imagine the swanky gay running over the field or the Jew trying to make a buck hahaha

• I agree.... I never accepted multi cultural football teams anyway.........how can u have 50% colored on a football team, when the country has 5% colored????

It does not fit with the racial and gender quotes in companies, does it? Then u would need a Jew and a gay also! That again would make me start watching football again....

Imagine the swanky gay running over the field or the Jew trying to make a buck hahaha

@JAN , you are sounding more German than Danish.

• nope Rice ......

Don't tell me there is no connection between eating these sicko things like bats, cats, dogs, living snakes, cockroaches and and and!

Funny enough the virus emerged exactly from one of those food markets.....but could as well have been a Finnish library I guess, pure coincidence!

They could eat their own grandmothers, I couldn't care less, if it wasn't for the fact that the world is in total lockdown!!!

• Better to eat non-disgusting things like eels, bull testicles, grasshoppers and frog legs?

The question is not what someone find discusting, what is important is whether it creates a risk! History have proven through the various viruses etc., many coming from Asia....and it's a common accepted fact that the virus came from this food market in Wuhan....they have actually found patient zero, a 56 old woman selling fish and soup! Several other fatal viruses in history have also been started by same type of scenario! If you have some information about global virus similar to this, caused by eating froglegs, eels, testicles etc., Please post a link to the article!!!!

Let's not forget: the wide spread of the virus was endorsed by many left wing BoBo's that jumped the guns day one when "the Chinese virus from China" started!!!! I would be pleased if those idiots would reimburse me my losses!!!!!!

• Isn't it ironic.... The exactly one that is always posting about how ignorant, stupid and careless Trump is...... now start to troll around and question whether the virus really do come from China and whether it's coming from "exotic" food taste or outright perverted and sick food diet, (I refuse to post pics from the food market in Wuhan, since it violates the rules of the forum).

• If anyone wanna know how you make the quarantine absolutely useless, and in top make sure that the virus spread exactly in the risk group..... open the news from here, AMERICA, C5N, CRONICA or whatever!!!!!!

Thousands of thousands of retired people and people that get a plan, (handout), are standing in line since hours in front of ANSES and banks....... most without and facemask or any protection!!!!!

I don't have the alternative exactly, but this might be the absolutely most stupid solution u could opt for!!!!!

• If anyone wanna know how you make the quarantine absolutely useless, and in top make sure that the virus spread exactly in the risk group..... open the news from here, AMERICA, C5N, CRONICA or whatever!!!!!!

Thousands of thousands of retired people and people that get a plan, (handout), are standing in line since hours in front of ANSES and banks....... most without and facemask or any protection!!!!!

I don't have the alternative exactly, but this might be the absolutely most stupid solution u could opt for!!!!!

Yes the wife and I had a good giggle when we saw that on the telly. For days she had been saying it would happen so it's not as if it was hard to predict.

• yea, this is not just an option, it's the absolute worst option u could go for!

Here a few alternative:

-Day one DNI ending 0, day two 1 etc

-extend opening hours and days open

-forced use of barbijo in the street

-allow family members to collect

-deliever money in house

Etc etc etc.......

There are hundred alternatives better than this one!!!!

But hey, what do u expect from a president that needs to meets his gang members by a huge third time inauguration if a proven money laundering facility owned by the camineros.......of course all without any type of protection and with their overly friendly mingling among them.......

We don't need more facemasks we need more facepalms in this country.....:facepalm:

• Indeed..I've seen this nonsense happen every month at the banks for years. Long waits at the bank are still not uncommon here. The sensible ones take a number then leave. Go do their other business/shopping/have lunch and come back an hour and a half later.