Choripan , one of the top 5 sandwiches in the world

• El choripán fue elegido entre los 5 mejores sándwich del mundo, según una revista gastronómica especializada
    The Taste Atlas lo calificó como “estupendo” y le dio 4,4 estrellas al reconocido embutido. Además, los críticos gastronómicos recomiendan 7 lugares donde…
    www.infobae.com

I enjoy a choripan from time to time , but should it be in the top 5?

They dont seem to have included in this survey a morning-roll with a square sausage and brown sauce , a delight you can enjoy in Glasgow and surrounding areas.

I am also a big fan of the jamon serrano español with tomato and olive oil - only third place here; clearly the Canadians had a bigger budget to bribe the jury.

• I do love a good chori. But as for those other 4.5 and 4.0 selections, pish-posh!

I nominate a hot jumbo shrimp Po-boy.

This Authentic New Orleans Shrimp Po’ Boy with Creole Remoulade Sauce will knock your socks off!  Crispy cajun fried shrimp are piled on a french baguette and topped with a creole inspired creamy remoulade sauce creating the most delicious and authentic po’boy you will ever taste.”

• I don't like the bread in a choripan so they wouldn't make it into my top twenty. For me Lorne sausage or bacon and even a fried egg easily beat a choripan.