Corona virus

There are 1,240 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 197,670 times. The latest Post () was by Rice.

• at a certain point I think fantasy, gaming gonna crossover in reality.....

I our lifetime......

Is their any way how to play both sides in the game?

That would be fun and more realistic.....

Incorporating some good old corruption..... Argentina style.....

(Even that it's focused on USA).

• And not surprisingly: alby is now extending the quarantine to 12. July!!!!!

Hahaha.......

No, it's not a joke!

I think many people are not aware of the can of fuel and TNT that is being build up.....

Anyone, that is not getting government handouts, or is not having any income, is in deeeeeep shit.....

And a few days, months more .....

Being diplomatic in my words: I hope they will pay a tribute to their president....

Dirty rat

• Official Post

In many games you can swap sides and become a zombie or Predator for example. However, playing as a corrupt politician would be pretty f**ing dull as far as I'm concerned.

Unless of course there was option to shoot said politicians. That would be fun.

• Splinter .....

I don't talk about switching sides.....I talk about playing both!

Could be a swat guy selling ammo to the rioters......that would then turn out to be blanks....

Life is not only black and white or salt and pepper.....

Meaning playing a game like that, but with some more complicated dilemmas involved also.....

• This has been a heavy travel week for us, so I’m just catching up. Caught my breath when I read this:

El miércoles 10 de junio -el de los 1.226 infectados-, Alberto Fernández alertó: “La velocidad de contagio que tenemos hoy es la más alta que hemos tenido desde el día cero. Con lo cual, en verdad tendríamos que estar en la fase 1”.

• isnt it funny to think about: Argentina is probably the only country on earth, where that a strict confinement and quarantine work against limiting the outbreak.....

The books are cooked as good as can be.....like they always tend to be here.

They are releasing numbers in an increased way to justify the infectadura!

The virus came as a blessing for the cronies!

• I think we already talked about that.......what the reasons might be.

But ok, I give a few ideas:

-make population dependant in the state, check.

-control population, check.

-destroy private sector to turn in to state property, just begun!

-under the name of humanity, being able to scam without any questions asked, check.

Again, against any rational common sense, how can it be Argentina is the only country in the world on this path?

I hate to come with another prophecy, because u hate them.....but....the guy does not know the fire he is playing with!

An already bankrupt country, u try to take advantage of......

Running huge scams and obvious deceiving and manipulating......on top you make sure that top to bottom of the population of 45 million, will have a damn hard time very soon......

I doubt his trava son will be dancing openly in any club soon......

His own people, the peronchos, are already turning against him......the only really support he has is the bottom fed poor, maybe 10 million people......

When the reality starts...when the money printing starts to show, when the disaster get visual......U will have quite a few angry people.......

He will be launched to the Lions, to keep them a little bit calm......

Doubt Ceausescu would have ever thought he would be unwanted......

• I am out Splinter ......

U need to get out of ur comfort zone.....

Maybe u r doing ok, just like other members here probably......but country is on a unpleasant path.....

Wait and see.....U think security forces will help when they don't get paid? The country is heading for hyperinflation and serious instability. ...

• Official Post

At least someone is honest about it, except that I don't think it will change things. If people didn't respect the quarantine when fear among the population was at its peak, why should they after 90 days of shut down in vain?

Olavarría ostenta el récord en la provincia de Buenos Aires de contagios con más de 91 casos confirmados, aún con una población menor en comparación con jurisdicciones más populosas como Bahía Blanca o Mar del Plata. Debió regresar a la fase 1. “Debemos volver a empezar -resumió el intendente-. La razón es concreta: hubo encuentros familiares, cumpleaños, eventos sociales, asados entre amigos y así se dieron los contagios”. Cuando la localidad se preparaba para inaugurar la última fase de la cuarentena, los contagios se dispararon. Los comercios y las industrias tuvieron que volver a cerrar, volvió la exclusividad laboral para los servicios esenciales, de nuevo al 20 de marzo.

• the ones that never respected any rules before, of course they didn't do it this time either, fully agree serafina .

I have exercised my rights to move freely, but consent all the quarantine.

Today I was witness to one of many future showdowns: a mother and toddler with grandmother, younger though, I had a longer chat with......she resist to be bullied into this fake theater and have resisted to be approached or teached anything by any security forces. Today they come with constant vehicles to harass them and people. I meet several of these people each day.......and I'm one of them, just more passive since I'm a foreigner.

The people , local, talk about it as a dictatorship and authoritarian leadership and measurements. I fully agree. The thing will fall apart sooner than later......

The day they arrest or harass someone seriously here, u will have people on the streets, though peaceful here by me.

• Explain harassment in more detail

would it be appropriate to put the whole black population in prison, because if that a part of them are criminal?

I think that would be harassment and against Constitution!

Just as I find it a harassment to imply that people walking out in the open air with facemasks on is to be considered a danger to the rest of population. Perverted!

As I told in earlier threads, Tigre city is very well controlled and one of the most quite and civilized places in BA......which means you have a huge amount of patrol cars, police/prefectura/ COT.......the one lady I spoke to, had by two earlier incidents refused to follow the ridiculous orders, and have now been "red" flagged I guess......she was by river with her daughter and granddaughter. I must have counted 20-30 COT cars passing by, (maybe 5 individual but passing by continuously). I find that harassment.....and the day that they step over the line, u will have serious trouble!

Everyone sane can see what is going on Splinter , I find it incredible that you can still defend the bullshit going on.

Let's just recall.....first after the quarantine started, 3 months ago, u pull the millions of most vulnerable on the streets to line up without facemasks.

Then 3 months later, u start to test the most vulnerable segments of the society, elderly homes, villas, places with high density.

We are in a serious bad movie, incredibly bad actors, incredible long, incredible predictable, and you are still watching it without the slightest critical view......we are not at the climax yet......but getting there.

• I'd say no matter how comfortably off you are in this country one can never relax. Nobody knows what the future might hold.