Trump impeachment

There are 56 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 10,604 times. The latest Post () was by Splinter.

• Let me rephrase my statement: maybe they like to keep the careers they have worked at achieving, rather than risking the ire of a demonstratively vengeful boss, and finding themselves looking to start a midlife career in a new line of work.

• the unemployment rate in USA is at historical low, close to what you define as zero unemployment in economy.....this is the lowest achievable because of people being between two jobs or don't want to work. Therefore 0.0% is not achievable! In 80% years Trump have achieved was nobody have been able to achieve, either in many other countries in the world: a security to have a job!!!! To argue anyone need to fear layoff is just outright ridiculous! Maybe an astronaut have few other choices than working by NASA, but the rest population of USA ,99.99% , are in a very favorable position!

This is why people do not care so much about him farting , chatting stupid, being a bully, endangering this or that or harassing an old lesbian in the 90ties. You better get used to seing him as a president!!!

• the unemployment rate in USA is at historical low, close to what you define as zero unemployment in economy.....this is the lowest achievable because of people being between two jobs or don't want to work. Therefore 0.0% is not achievable! In 80% years Trump have achieved was nobody have been able to achieve, either in many other countries in the world: a security to have a job!!!! To argue anyone need to fear layoff is just outright ridiculous! Maybe an astronaut have few other choices than working by NASA, but the rest population of USA ,99.99% , are in a very favorable position!

This is why people do not care so much about him farting , chatting stupid, being a bully, endangering this or that or harassing an old lesbian in the 90ties. You better get used to seing him as a president!!!

What was the situation like when he took over? Is it his policies or that have made things improve or has the economy just performed well?

I can't think of one concrete policy decision that has made unemployment fall.

• What was the situation like when he took over? Is it his policies or that have made things improve or has the economy just performed well?

I can't think of one concrete policy decision that has made unemployment fall.

According to the US Bureau of Labor Statistics, GlasgowJohn, unemployment was at 4.7% when the current president assumed office in January 2017, and today “Total nonfarm payroll employment rose by 130,000 in August, and the unemployment rate was unchanged at 3.7 percent, the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics reported today. Employment in federal government rose, largely reflecting the hiring of temporary workers for the 2020 Census.

As to your question about policy decisions favorably influencing the unemployment rate?
    Good one!

• If the shoe fits -

Actually, compared to double digit unemployment rates in other countries, is there a statistical difference between 3.7 and 4.7? Even without the nice little nudge right now, from the gov’t hiring tens of thousands of census workers.

Perhaps the difference lies in the fact that one of the two constantly brags about real or imagined achievements, “the likes of which the world has never seen.” (e. g., largest crowd size EVER at an inauguration! And it didn’t rain”)

• When economies are close to full employment , wages tend to rise . This is not happening in the USA.

Probably an indication that the jobs are not manufacturing jobs but low skill jobs

You know what one of the biggest FEARS by a booming economy and low unemployment is??????

HIGHER WAGES!!!!!

You managed to turn it into something negative, great!!!!!

Try and Google economy+Trump+ success+failure.....

Or similar searches.......then you will get an idea whether the economy is doing better or worse now because of Trump!!!!!

I help you: ITS DOING A LOT BETTER!!!!

Again whether his foreign politics, appearance, stupidity or whatever is good, that's another question!!!!!

The economy is doing better, much better, and the unemployment rate is one of the biggest indicators, where it's low skilled high skilled labour or whatever!

• BBC

Business insider

CNN

And all the other links also bullshit????

I did not quote ANY sources, I recommended to do a google search!!!!

And yes, u also have links that downplay the economic success........

But the majority does actually agree on the upbeat economy!!!!

If I google earth round or flat, I will get good arguments why it's obvious flat......but still the overweight it claiming it's round!!!

• Official Post

It seems he's simply continuing the trend started by Obama, at least according to many outlets, like the Washington Post and others.

Still, the argument remains on his irresponsibility, underhand dealings, his refusal to hand over his tax returns and his wanton abuse of the system. That's not even mentioning his dictatorial style in the White House which has become a revolving door.

Drain the swamp? Don't make me laugh.

• again I agree on anything regarding his clown appearance, maybe also misusing his power and and and......

Still, the economy is doing great......

Therefore, many really see him a man that made a difference.......

Anyone that have a family to feed and that needs a job, will look at that as one of the most important factors!

The American expats do not need that security since they are not living in USA....

If I was a us citizen living in USA, I would look at which candidate to president that will make my life better, (not by handouts or empty words)....Trump have proven to be a economical better president than many before......therefore his chance of being reelected are quite good! An opposite example would be Macri.......very very few facts you can put on the table by him.....

Keep America great 8o

• Rice the question or argument in this issue was....."salary have not gone up"........that I can fully agree on, nevertheless USA have some of the highest salaries and household incomes in the world......side by side with swiss and Luxembourg, even above Denmark.......

Soooooooo, is it really a serious problem??????

I guess with Trump in power yes!!!!