Future international flights

There are 458 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 60,652 times. The latest Post () was by UK Man.

• anyone wanna take a guess on which airlines will be authorized to resume international flights????

Hahaha.......

I have a slight guess.....

• All international flights who want to operate will be allowed.

The government are totally aware that if they ban international companies from operating , their governments will ban Aerolineas

Uruguay and Paraguay may start in August

Spain , Italy , Panama and USA will be September

In all cases the airlines that want to fly will be permitted to fly.

UK will be September . BA have loaded the schedule in their booking system.

• Splinter ......yea the conspiracy theories about the riots was nothing but hot air....

Let's keep this thread open......

There are millions of ways how to harass other airlines and make their life miserable......wait and see!

Just a stupid question: will there be;

A: more international flights operated by

AA,

Or

B: Less

(Than a year ago f.ex.)

I'm open to bets.....put ur money where ur mouths are!

• What is everyone's prophecy on tourists/working holidayers being allowed back into New Zealand from Argentina? Or Australia for that matter? Never mind that there are now no direct flights to AKL due to Air NZ pulling that route.

• Official Post

You're talking bollocks again @JAN

Florence

I'm really not sure about that. I suppose it all depends on the rules of each country at the time. Perhaps ask the embassies?

• Splinter yep I have however borders are very much CLOSED to anyone that is not a citizen/permanent resident so unless I could magically get permanent residence and then register with NZ Embassy for the next flight available I'm just going to have to wait until borders are open.

I was just interested on what people estimate more than anything

• Splinter .....in time of internet, it's incredibly easy to see what was said and done.....

Let's recap a few months....:

Starting of the year some people were ridiculing the idea of a serious virus causing great problems..... ridiculous scaremongering!

Later, same people finding it totally perverted and out of context to say alby could be anything but a good and great man, with no connection to earlier political strategies.

The idea of corrupted people using the pandemic to fill their own pockets with their notorious corruption, coming from the top, was also an absolute ridiculous idea.

The name calling, "racist" anti this anti that had absolutely no end, when I started questioning the real intentions behind the peaceful riots in USA a few weeks ago.

Now suddenly the shit is catching up and it's time to paddle back.

Typical cheap left wing tactics.

The ideas of that the riots would have a serious spillover effect was also pure scaremongering and bullshit.

Now my latest predictions have been that there will be serious shit happening in Argentina, that will cause a lot of damage and instability is also the usual scaremongering.

Lastly, that the government will take advantage of the travel restrictions and try to push Aerolineas into the game to fill up their pockets, is also totally bollocks!

If you wanna make a bet, put ur money where u mouth is and stop ridiculing other people, when it's that easy to proove who was making Muppet comments and who was not!

Everyone know themselves what they have been posting and arguing, so I'm not gonna now post all the threads and comments confirming the above!

• Official Post

Feel better now?

• @JAN

I think Splinter tunes into more media than the BBC. But like all reserved and sensible people he shares the news when he wants to do it , not to create conflict with others.

Aerolineas will always have a beneficial position in this country but IATA regulations and international aviation agreements do not allow any government to stop other airlines from operating when their national carrier is allowed to operate. In any case , Aerolineas doesn't have the long haul fleet to operate all the routes in a monopoly situation.

• GlasgowJohn ......how long have you been living in Argentina????

No one is talking about prohibit flight companies other than AA......

I just repeat, I guess AA will increase their business......

Their is a million ways how to do that......u really want me to come with ideas????

Regarding "reserved and sensible":

I'm sorry I'm being to hard in my words talking about Molotov cocktails, assassinations and rioting......maybe I should express myself with Chopin and Beethoven music......

I'm always happy to be positive surprised, so please hold me accountable for my wrong predictions........

Ps: add this one: alby won't make it to the end......take my bet.

And regarding using the words: "creating conflicts"......:

Don't u think accusing someone of being racist it a good start?????

• Official Post
  • Splinter , I think most reasonable people care about international air traffic working in an open and normal environment and not a corrupted disguised monopoly!

Wait and see!

Concerning future upcomings in Argentina: wait and see!

It's not if, it's when!

The fall of alby will be the most radical turning point and confirmation of what the future will bring! It's not anything a European or US american educated would wish for.

The word I used , "baboon" , word be the word in English that would portrait the riots the best I think.

I have nothing against baboons...but it's not really a part of a civilized society, (of non-baboons).

I couldn't care less about the perception of my English skills.....

For me they have been working out well until now.

Some people have a tendency to come with argumentations and explinations all the time.....when they then turn out to be totally wrong and not accurate, they don't even just back off but also continue the same road and try to ridicule.....

I come with false or inaccurate remarks also, but acknowledge and pull back.

That's why I offer to make a bet about a statement......that should make someone reconsider.

So in case anyone wanna make some easy money: take my bet on any of my above predictions!

• Splinter , I think most reasonable people care about international air traffic working in an open and normal environment and not a corrupted disguised monopoly!

Wait and see!

Concerning future upcomings in Argentina: wait and see!

It's not if, it's when!

The fall of alby will be the most radical turning point and confirmation of what the future will bring! It's not anything a European or US american educated would wish for.

The word I used , "baboon" , word be the word in English that would portrait the riots the best I think.

I have nothing against baboons...but it's not really a part of a civilized society, (of non-baboons).

I couldn't care less about the perception of my English skills.....

For me they have been working out well until now.

Some people have a tendency to come with argumentations and explinations all the time.....when they then turn out to be totally wrong and not accurate, they don't even just back off but also continue the same road and try to ridicule.....

I come with false or inaccurate remarks also, but acknowledge and pull back.

That's why I offer to make a bet about a statement......that should make someone reconsider.

So in case anyone wanna make some easy money: take my bet on any of my above predictions!