Liv - Optic fiber internet service provider

There are 3 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 1,461 times. The latest Post () was by gramps.

• Official Post

Today I was displayed the ad of a new (?) internet provider called Liv. They offer coverage in my area and currently advertise 200-300-500 MB plans.

Any member has some feedback on them? We currently have 50 Mb/s with Telecentro for 1051 ARS per month. It is not very fast and there is some delay on all devices (nothing we cannot live with, though), plus the occasional hiccups. I am tempted to try the 200 MBps. I am sure a 4x jump will more than enough for us.

• serafina

Changed the title of the thread from “Liv - Cable internet service provider” to “Liv - Optic fiber internet service provider”.
    • Official Post

Unfortunately Claro doesn't cover our area. They are giving you a great deal.

We are currently taking advantage of a customized offer from Telecentro, according to my husband. $1050 is not the regular price. But there is always a 'customized offer' with Telecentro, so it's hard to compare.

I'll ask my husband to talk with these guys from Liv. In Italy they did the same thing, except that the last leg was cable and defeat the purpose of optic fiber!

• The most important soft skills for a software engineer include good communication skills. While the ability to communicate well is a given, the software engineer must encourage and nurture this skill within the team https://mlsdev.com/services/mobile-app-development. Regularly attend daily standups, design and code reviews, and social events to foster communication. The software engineer should be a strong leader and an excellent communicator. And he or she must understand the concept of the project before he or she can effectively guide a software development team.