You should've enjoyed Miami while it lasted.

There are 45 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 8,631 times. The latest Post () was by JAN.

• Official Post

There are few countries in the world where the US dollar is appreciated more than Argentines do because of a total lack of faith in their own currency. I wouldn't even wipe my arse with it, frankly.

Make the Argentines realise? Teach them a lesson? You really do come out with some bullshit Jan.

People have been accepting what has been available to them and if that's been a fake dollar, so be it. The Argentine people don't control the currency, but have been let down time after time after time.

I hardly think people are saying "Oh, look at this lovely exchange rate. But it's not right and I wish they'd give me the real rate which is double and will make my life twice as bad!"

• GlasgowJohn ......

U want to know a secret??????

The official is now gonna go up 30%!

And on top of that u add the 30%!

It's such a Mickey mouse game.....

One of the biggest, if not the number one critics of MM: That he keep the currency clamp, the artificial rate, and made it possible for all 43 million Argentinian people to drain the currency reserves!!!! Was such a stupid choice!

Day one in office: a dollar is a dollar and it has the value of offer/demand!!!!!

Argentina would have been in a totally different situation today if he had done so.......and was actually what the people expected from him also.......not to keep extending this farce!!!!!!

I fear that all the restrictions is more to cover up than to help or whatever......same under MM......why he didn't release it????? Whatever...... Argentina stays Argentina......no one will ever change the fact.....