Saving on cleaning supplies

There are 4 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 1,921 times. The latest Post () was by serafina.

• Official Post

They have been around forever, but are back in great demand: these little, specialized stores selling cleaning products and related items. They offer big savings when buying detergents, rolls of paper, toilet paper, napkins, dishwashing soaps, etc. Some of them even sold unbranded, bulk detergents for extra saving.

Some of them also sell paper tissues, deodorants and personal hygiene items.

Traspaso-negocio-20160912215114.jpg

• I’m so glad you wrote about these great little shops! There was always one a few blocks from us, then suddenly last year, it disappeared, replaced by — surprise — a beer joint.

We’ve always bought vivex laundry spray there, and have had to live without it this year. On our neighborhood walks, we keep looking for a similar store.

• There is one four blocks from here and I promised myself to visit it. I had always thought they only sold to consorcios (building administration firms), but I can see many working both as wholesalers and as retailers. In Mar del Plata I saw one as big as a chino with GREAT prices.

When you go to the one near your place, please see if they have bulk laundry sprays?