Are the current protests going too far?

There are 119 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 19,667 times. The latest Post () was by Rice.

• u guys are so funny......reminding me of my first years investing and trading stocks for fun......great stock, gonna rocket.....shit, doesn't look like a good investment......ahhhhh look now it's even cheaper, I buy a shit load.....ahhhhh idiot me, I bought a week to early.....I don't sell, I bought to keep and hold......cannot see any future as a stockholder in this stock, SELL, and never buy back. In the news: "stock company XXX is now bwing taken over by YYY, stock explode as never seen before"

• I find it beautiful what is happening right now in USA......crowds of police officers resigning their jobs!

Why stand in front line with a bad salary, high chance of getting shot or criminal prosecuted for serving the country!

The people can soon enjoy a police free society without any discrimination or police killing of innocent black people, just because they are black.

Or maybe u should force the police to work.....

You got what u wanted, now move on and enjoy and don't whine!

@JAN , you are an absolute master of OTT hyperbole. “Crowds of police resigning!”

In actual fact, the police themselves understand the problem of the inbred culture of violence and racism, and they welcome the exit of officers who break the law.

• Official Post

u guys are so funny......reminding me of my first years investing and trading stocks for fun......great stock, gonna rocket.....shit, doesn't look like a good investment......ahhhhh look now it's even cheaper, I buy a shit load.....ahhhhh idiot me, I bought a week to early.....I don't sell, I bought to keep and hold......cannot see any future as a stockholder in this stock, SELL, and never buy back. In the news: "stock company XXX is now bwing taken over by YYY, stock explode as never seen before"

Wtf are you on about?

:scratchead:

• Rice, do the effort and Google the hyperbole posts I make.....

Here just one of the whole departments resigning:

Police resign

Many similar collective resignation have been made.

Also a huge amount of individual resignations.

I think it's a great idea to make whole neighborhoods into police free zones, like CHAZ F.ex.

Will give less work and stress for the police and serve the citizens!

But have so much dignity that you don't call the police then.....since it's a police free zone!!!!

Also the Starbucks or other fast-food restaurants putting poison or razorblades in police officers food: don't whine when the police dont show up!!!!

I think you should make a register of people who wish police and who don't........the ones who don't, will not get police! I think it would be a fair policy!

• Rice u really need me to post hundred of incidents similar from just the last months and last year????

From your own country btw, and u never heard about the altering of police food, happening on a daily basis all over the country?....

Not gonna waste my time with it , sorry!

I think u find it totally normal to do that.......

• So , police free zones?, i'm sure that'll work great ,also we need more gun free zones, and why not white free zones?

Been trying to take a knee but in my old age all i can do is take a knee out at a 100 yards with my winchester , lol

• We already have them, in the province, just move away from town and that becomes a police free zone even when you call them. my house out at the ranch was ransacked 6 times ,but burnt only once, so i'm lucky i guess.

• Rice u really need me to post hundred of incidents similar from just the last months and last year????

From your own country btw, and u never heard about the altering of police food, happening on a daily basis all over the country?....

Not gonna waste my time with it , sorry!

I think u find it totally normal to do that.......

Sorry, @JAN , but these urban myths will remain just that, unless you are willing to post reliable sources.

Sometimes I think you post these things just to bring a grin to my face. Thank you for a day of giggles! :th_giggle01:

• im not falling for ur cheap bate Rice ......but u should maybe extent ur news channel sources a bit.....

Also to the urban myth unpleasant ones.....

U have on a daily basis employees altering food, adding substances etc., caught on camera, and admitted by the perpetrators.....

Also many delis and fast-food places have declared cops unwanted guests.....unless its to serve their asses of course!

I'm surprised that a US citizen would have never heard about it......

• Rice use Google.....

"police officer razor blade in sandwich"

"Tampering food of police officers"

Pick whatever link u feel comfortable with

Then I don't post a suggestive right wing source

Or maybe the Nazis did again.....

• Razor blades in cops’ food? Where do you get your info, @JAN ? Now I see how otherwise intelligent people take a specific and spin it into a universal. Is this your source?

https://www.google.com/amp/s/w…-be-a-very-weird-accident

And Starbucks? Their coffee is overrated and overpriced, but come ON.

Many "weird"accidents get caught on surveillance cams......

Most that see the videos afterwards dont find them coincidences.

Same as you arguing that the riots was peaceful protests..... just absurd to claim.

But ok, if u feel comfortable with that as truth about the state of ur country, so be it.

• Although I’m not interested enough in your tabloid posts to do your sourcing work for you, @JAN , I will respond to your parting shot:

I am in absolutely no way comfortable with the state of my country. But not because of the episodic incidents you imply.

Let me just say that I’m going to be sure I vote.

• anyone that argue using google for information is "tabloid" information, I cannot help or take serious, sorry!

Your country is your country, u and your country men made it to what it is!