Posts from Rice in thread „Want to watch“

AppleTV has just released Messi: The Making of a Legend.

“Follow the legend’s epic journey through five World Cups, culminating in 2022’s triumph. As the championship run unfolds, Messi shares some of his most personal reflections—on his national team career and the challenges he’s faced.”

I’m truly sorry that your welcome home after heroic service was so negative, daniel . I hope you were subsequently able to get access to medical help and support from the Veterans Administration.

Returning veterans who need help finding jobs all too often find a country that professes its gratitude but provides no assistance.

"After the war, Oscar tried to commit suicide, sold trinkets on buses and worked as a taxi driver."

Is there any country that truly rewards the heroism of returning soldiers? Instead of bestowing medals and decorations, why don't we provide a way for them to make a decent living, as a real way to thank them for what they have done for all of us who did not have to fight and risk our lives, as they did?

It seems I can no longer ready articles in DCT because they have detected my ad blocker, and rely on ad income.

Is Faraway Downs on Disney+, a channel that we don't subscribe to? Or, I hope, additional outlets? It looks very good.

I’ve read so much about this incredible man, and the generations of grateful people who would not be here, if not for his heroism and generosity.

I read the book, which was poorly written and left me scratching my head. Maybe the movie is better. When it is released this week, please let us know?

I’ve always felt I was missing something in not adoring David Bowie. I liked his music but was slightly physically repulsed by his appearance, from his vampire-suggesting teeth to his androgynous space drag queen costumes.