Posts from Carlos in thread „Want to watch“

Yes, it's called geo-blocking. Very unfair.

I see we have arrived to the complete control foreseen by George Orwell in "1984". They know where I am in every situation. The problem is :What they are going to do with this personal data?

Looks interesting, but it's not on Netflix down here and only for rent on Prime. No wonder people still pirate this stuff with torrents.

It seems a rare thing. We are suscribed to Netflix in Argentina, but we are watching this series in the US, Perhaps the Netflix system knows where you afre, en then allows you to see tuis .

We are watching a very interesting series called "Madam Secretary", which tells the history of a beautiful lady, which has a family of three chidrem, who is called from the President of The United States to be Secretary of State (Foreign minister in other countries). He seems to be a superwoman, but always keep a low profile, and shows the ntriguing stories ot power in Washington DC, and the hidden cold war between somepowers of the world (i.e. Russia, China....) which defies the dominion ot the USA. Most of the problems described appears in Middle East, and some others in Latin America. Fortunately, Argentina is never mentioned.