Posts from serafina in thread „Covid-19 vaccine“

Tomorrow my mother will get her second shot of Astrazeneca, which in Italy is currently administered only to 2nd dose-rs as it is being discontinued. She is fairly anxious and for a good reason, imho! My aunt said her second shot of Astra was no walk in the park and she felt bad after 2 weeks and for another fortnight. Ouch! =O

I am just glad to be with her to assist in case she develops any side effect.

A few weeks ago, I went to get a neck massage and the guy was putting on the mask only to open and close the building door to accompany clients in and out of his studio. In the massage room, he told me I could take it off during the massage (I was face down on the table). I declined and he told me he got covid-19 with high fever for two days, but he took chlorhexidine and it was over.

I have never returned since.

I know my dumb tissue mask is worth nothing, and that going anywhere is a risk. But I won't dive in head first.

Looks like it according to what they're saying. I'm not so sure though, unless they think the ones they're giving away are no longer working?

They have a surplus of vaccines expiring soon, so they are giving them away where they are still needed.

The miracles that medicine works!!

First it was two doses 3 weeks apart or nothing, then it was 'actually a it is not a required 2nd dose, just a booster, and if done after 3 months is as equally as effective'. Then it changed to 'can't get a second shot? 1 is better than none'. Now it is '1 is enough, 1 is good!'

The more they speak about it, the more effective it becomes! If only it worked the same also for dieting... I would be modeling by now!