Posts from UK Man in thread „Why are you an expat?“

I’d prefer that you stay on the forum, @Mateo. While you do seem to be trolling sometimes (the daily routine strains credulity), you’ve started some threads that take conversations to different places. So, troll or not, I believe you’re certainly welcome to stay.

Well I'm always prepared to give someone the benfit of doubt which I think I did for a while. However his opening posts contained some rather suspicious content considering he's a new member. Talk about a ''BULLET PROOF FINANCIAL PLAN'' rang alarm bells for me and he went on to mention it a few times.

UK Man .....when I entered this forum undercover as bajo, I managed to drive the members around for weeks....not just a few days.....

U cannot compare hahaha

It was obvious from day one Mateo wasn't a genuine first time poster. He rambled on too much and he wasn't selling a service either. ^^

I thought we could be open and honest with each other.

I am wrong.

Sorry for that.

Tell us things like where your wife is from, how did you meet her, where do you stay when you come to visit....in other words the sort of normal chat we have on here. To be honest you don't come over very well. Especially with all this 'dogooder' talk.

@Mateo ...

I have a strange feeling u r trolling around.......that feeling I have had since ur first post, sorry!

With such an extreme schedule and waking up at 4 (?), How do u manage to write endless posts, that another person could have made in a few lines?

Just doesn't come together!

Beside that the spiritual writing is a little over the top, seriously, I have the feeling I'm listening to a preacher!

Yes he does overdo it a bit. In my experience those who really plan on helping the less fortunate tend to keep quiet about it.

Although we talk about it every now and again I very much doubt we'll ever go back to the UK.....moving back on a permanent basis would be far too much hassle. If we were younger I suspect we probably would.

Who knows what the future holds though.

Obviously you love your wife a lot. That says a lot about you as a person and a husband UK.

Been here twelve years now. I always become grumpy during summertime as I detest hot weather - the higher it gets above 25c the grumpier I get. The rest of the year is fine though.......and I only need to think back to what the Scottish weather is usually like to realise how lucky I am to be here.