Posts from serafina in thread „General celebrity chat and gossip“

I have watched the whole 6 episodes. Harry comes across as very genuine and hands down, a nice chap. Meghan is too perfect and too center-stage in every single frame to be fully credible. It seems a very elaborate scheme and I don't fully understand why they felt the urge to make a 6-episodes series about it after so little time. It feels quite opportunistic of them.

After all, nobody asked for their side of the story, they didn't owe an explanation to anybody and it would only harm his family to no benefit at all.

If you don't agree with your family and leave, just leave and get a life. I have ambivalent feelings about this series.

I also didn't like the continue recalls to Diana, as if they wanted to be on "team Diana" and reach the martyrdom while alive. They also called their daughter Lilibet when the relationship with Buckingham Palace was already on the edge. It doesn't make sense. They despise the Royal Family but still want to milk it through documentaries, books, interviews and newspaper articles.