Shared something on his own timeline .
In Aivo we are looking for an Knowledge & Training Specialist to join our team of Customer Success. This person would be in constant relation with clients reaching the income and outcome objectives, including all the training of internal and external clients & employees, some of the tasks would be:
- Develop and dictate onboarding trainings.
- Generate and dictate Webinars on a regular basis.
- Generate and update documentation.
- Upload content to the management platform (including suggestions for improvement and writing).
- Testing and adjustment.
- Support for inquiries of clients and internal employees.
- Design and generate communications to customers about opportunities and functionalities of the company's solutions.
- Native English speaker - Must
- Excellent writing skills.
- Management of web tools (Zoom, Hangouts, Skype, Intercom, etc.) - Desirable, not excluding
- Project Management, and Support (Jira) tools, Google Drive. - Desirable, not excluding
- Experience in face to face and online training - Desirable, not excluding
- Write and upload content (preferably with digital writing knowledge) - Desirable, not excluding
- Customer care and/or support - Desirable, not excluding
- Our holidays are counted on business days, so you can split them to enjoy at different times of the year.
- Do you prefer to start your week enjoying your Home Office on Monday? Perfect. Do you prefer another day? Perfect as well. Home office and flexible hours so that the work suits you.
- Two annual salary reviews to make it worth.
- Your health is covered by Swiss Medical so you do not have to worry, nor your family, since we cover them all
- The company invites you Friday lunch!
- Fruits in the office to keep us healthy.
- We work in coworking offices, so we are always around new and interesting people