Posts from UK Man in thread „Biker pics and videos“

We went on holiday a couple of times to Devon and Cornwall when I was a kid. Heck of a long journey by car but it was well worth it. Had to wait years before visiting it again by push bike, an even longer journey as I started in John o' Groats!!

Looks fawncy. Red catches the eye of cops looking for speeders, but I haven’t noticed that police in Argentina are as preoccupied with speed as US cops.

The police here don't give a shit what speed anyone does. They're far too busy browsing their phones,yapping and smoking anyway. They really are a joke!!

Nice bike Splinter....wouldn't fancy being a pillion passenger though. Especially if the driver's heavy on the brake pedal.

Might make for a bad day if the front wheel is lost!!!!!

On the way to the countryside today we passed an old pick-up stuck in the middle of the road missing one of its back wheels ....it was lying several yards away. Not a soul to be seen....they'd obviously fucked off!! :rolleyes:

While parked outside the fruit and veg shop waiting for the missus I spent 15 minutes observing a young chap wearing bombacha de campo and gaucho beret., He was bent over his motor bike unbolting parts of the engine to bits. Strange I thought, as the usual breakdowns I've witnessed here always involve the rider pushing it to the nearest mechanic or petrol station. This bloke not only had the tools he had the know how as well. Have to say I was impressed after he bolted and hammered it all back together again and off he went.

I find having a good moan therapeutic.....I couldn't get through a day here without doing it. ^^

Did I see you crossing the double yellow line to overtake waiting cars at the lights.....naughty naughty!! :P

You made it to the Arctic Circle, UK Man ?! What was it like, riding up there? And which countries were your favorites for bike touring?

I didn't cycle all the way there from Glasgow. ^^ I do like that part of the world very much and Estonia too. The weather has always been kind which helps when you're cycling. Really enjoyed my touring trips in Canada and Washington State as well.

I'm afraid my motor biking days didn't last long. After putting 16km on the clock I never rode my Honda Biz again. The wife traded it in several months ago for a Suzuki instead....so far she's been out in it about three times for no longer than 20 minutes.

I much prefer the push bike and she the car as it doesn't spoil her hair. :D