Posts from Carlos in thread „Driving in Argentina“

Bicycles , yes.......

How many Argentine bicycles have lights? - 5 or 10%, bloody crazy.

And worst are the carton collectors at night. They have no lights at all, and they use to go in the opposite sense ot traffic in the minor streets. And populism punish you because you are richer than him. We middle class people are in clear disadvantage. I remember the motto in the US courts: "Equal justice under law".Nothing of this is ruling the country now.

You are right. Mr Splinter. I am driving now in the USA and rules are fulfilled. Also they give priority if you are in a more important route than an ancillary one. The sign Stop is always present in the minor route.

But the most great violations of the law are the bicycles, which does not obey any of the rules. We automobile drivers are punished, but they are inmune. And if you hit a bicylce

you are automoatically blamed. The municipal organizations has not the power to punish them, and the buclyclers take advantage of this.

Yhis is one of the things that I hate most of my country,

But some people says that we are not the worst. Brazil, Iran, and other countries are worst. A poor consolation for us.