Posts from Carlos in thread „Are Argentines racist?“

I have not doubt about this. All is fake in this class of people.

Just made the comparison with Juliana Awada, the wife of Macri. She is from arab stock, and she never tried to appear a northern european lady. However, she

looks more authentic than the other one.

I tried to describe the feelings of the upper middle class, of course. Not the whole population. And Maradona`s look is most common now, because

european immigration ceased in the middle of the XX Century. But I insist, if you are to be accepted in the upper middle class or more, being like Leif Erikson

is an advantage. But it is of bad taste to mention it. There are certain things that you must keep "in pectore".

Our vice president CFK is hiding a clear resentment to the establishment. But Fabiola Yanez (The president`s so called wife) is a false blonde. Just analyze her other features

of her face.

If you want to be inside the high class, I mean, educated people, well mannered, some aristocratic entourage, and also among the great corporations in the highest level.

That is the plain truth. For that reason, the look of the late Maradona is exactly the opposite of that kind of person. Although for many, Maradona is an idol.

One reason of the racism in Argentina is that the most successful immigrants that we had, they come from Northern European countries.

Most of the women like to became fair hair, I never saw an authentic fair hair women wish to become brunette.

Also the german-saxon looking for a man (fair hair, blue eyes) are a clear advantage in this country, although few people will recognize it.

Northern european people brought us science, technology, hard working values. The others did a good job as well, but not so considered important,

I never saw a country without a hint of racism. Even in Italy, to be a northerner make a difference.