Posts from Rice in thread „Are you eating out yet?“

I’ll pass on anything with eggs, but crisp bacon, tomato and melted cheddar would always be a winner with me.

Banana, butter, sugar? I don’t know. I’ll try that, UK Man if you’ll try banana, mayo, and peanut butter —

“Tatie” scone? Potato?

I’ve heard of a baguette split lengthwise, filled with French fries, smothered in gravy, and (bring the defibrillator!) eaten.

I’ve always thought that people who don’t like cats simply have never met that one cat they fall in love with, that makes them suddenly like cats in general.

Maybe the same can be said of pizza, UK Man . I’m glad you’ve fallen in love with that one pizza that could make you reconsider your rejection of pizza in general!

:cheers:

We had pizza tonight, too. Friday nights often downright demand it.

But we cheated by starting with a pre-made crust. (Yours looks homemade?). Then piled on broccoli florets, tomato slices, mushrooms and handfuls of shredded mozzarella with chopped up oregano leaves. An albahaca sprinkling on top of the finished product would have been divine, but there’s none to be found in the northern hemisphere in the month of November.

I’m surprised at some of the classifications. Like you, though, we aren’t yet feeling an irresistible urge to eat at an outdoor restaurant, especially after reading the account of the Los Angeles sports writer who was extremely careful until he threw caution to the wind and met two friends to dine outdoors at a restaurant. Then caught the virus.

I’m personally disappointed that getting a haircut is classified as moderately high risk, as I’m starting to resemble Einstein, not in brilliance but in wild, unruly hair.