Posts from daniel in thread „Police brutality“

but this specific thread is about police brutality,

Rice ... This has nothing to do with police brutality, more like citizens attitude toward the one's whom are trying to protect the law abiding citizens. I do not need to be lectured about brutality, I know what brutality is. I do feel like this country is headed for a divide that will not be pretty or without consequence. Just hope I will be dead and gone before it all happens.

The police officer deserves to be crucified after shooting an unarmed man in the back seven times. And please don't single me out as a snowflake, anti-police BLM supporter because this incident goes beyond that.

The moral of the incident is to "obey police commands", seems simple enough!!!!

@Mckenna ...Until their is audio proof, I will have to agree with your assessment of the situation that was unfolding. It also seem's like no one in this country

can take a direct order from a police officer, I would bet the man was given an order. Still can not see how the situation can warrant protesting and destroying

someone else's property.