Posts from UK Man in thread „Police brutality“

Yet another US police shooting is doing the media rounds. This time in Chicago where a 13 year old was seen with a gun, chased then shot dead.....too bad.

Surely if the general public are walking about in the streets waving guns it shouldn't be a surprise if the police shoot 'em dead? Crazy country if you ask me.

Whenever a police officer in the UK has asked me for my name and/or address I flatly refuse.

Under what circumstances have you been asked by police for your name and address? I only ask as you make it sound as if it's happened several times. ^^

Because he's black and he knows what happens to blacks when stopped by the cops, therefore he probably reasoned that he was safer in his car.

They apparently stopped him because he had a new car with delivery plates on the rear window.

Now he knows what happens when you constantly disobey an order from the police.

I for one hope that the army officer wins his case against the cops due to their needless aggression.

From what I saw I'm inclined to agree. However I don't know what information the officers had been given which led them stopping the bloke in the first place. Must admit my first thought was why didn't he just do as he was told and get out the car? He was asked several times.

This 'stuff' has been going on for years in the US and noone outside the US really gives a stuff to be honest.

I guess there must be a US election coming soon? :rolleyes: