Posts from Splinter in thread „Apple TV“

They are bluetooth as far as I know. You just need to pair it with the device.

Apple Remote (aluminum or white)

1. Unlink your Apple Remote to your Apple TV. On your Apple Remote, hold down Menu and Left for six seconds. Then on your Apple TV, look for broken_chainlink.png above an icon of a remote.
    2. Link your Apple Remote to your Apple TV. On your Apple Remote, hold down Menu and Right for six seconds. Then on your Apple TV, look for chainlink_symbol.png above an icon of a remote.
    3. Unplug your Apple TV from the wall power outlet. Wait at least six seconds, then plug it back in.

https://support.apple.com/en-u…ssibility%20features%20on.

Then stand on one leg and sing Dixie for ten minutes.

We still have cable so we had flow to give us access to HBO and Fox Premium on demand. HBO is alright but it is not the full streaming service. Netflix remains our go to and for me on my own, 99% of anything I watch is on YouTube. The best thing about YouTube is it lets me niche down. I have 2 to 3 content creators I watch across each of my hobbies and interests. Netflix is mostly for documentaries and the occasional series or movie. Could never get into Amazon Prime but that’s because it is not on our TV or Chromecast and I don’t like watching through a PC.

Smart TV, mate?

Greyhound was excellent and I acquired it elsewhere, but frankly Netflix and Prime have quite enough choice for us and we don't have cable anymore, either.

I've heard that some of the best content is on HBO.