Posts from daniel in thread „Dominic Raab“

What we are enduring is so much less. Stay inside and watch Netflix instead of risking your life?

I am not speaking of myself or my household Rice, but the millions that are living from paycheck to paycheck, with several mouths to feed, and supplies lines being disrupted. I'm saying this country and this world will need to suck it up and go back to work, regardless of covid 19.

Especially now, daniel . In the US, we daily see the virologists on tv, giving facts and warnings, immediately followed by the heads of government saying entirely opposite things, doubtless with an eye to the approaching elections.

I believe experts know that covid 19 will not end this year and probably not even in 2021. The big ? is how long can the world and the human species survive in a lockdown mode. I do not think for long!!! This virus will play itself out oneway or another, for the good or the bad.

I actually dont believe any of the information the UK government are sending out on Boris or on the whole crisis. They are lying through their teeth,,,,

I really have a hard time of believing anything any Government is saying.