Posts from UK Man in thread „Covid-19 and online shopping“

Apart from the ridiculous p&p costs ML is very useful for us....and to be fair it does work well most of the time. However, the lockdown has shown them to be lacking. If I buy items I expect them to be delivered within the stated timeframe given for the item. Especially as the lockdown had been operating for well over a week before I purchased the first item.

I kind of feel sorry for the sellers. I get the impression they have to do what ML tell them.

I'm only 100 miles away Jan....I used to cycled that distance in one day regularly. ^^

I just find it strange some selelrs are still sending while others aren't. I susepct ot's only deliveries in the capital that are being made. No paint for me then. :thumbup:

But you can order online, which I'll probably have to do since I'm now running out. I've used about 40 litres of paint so far, finished our bedroom yesterday and am now thinking about the outside again.

But what colour?

This is something I don't understand. I bought two pipes from two sellers on ML and they say they can't post them out until quarantine restrictions are lifted. How come you were able to get your baccy delivered?

To be honest Jan....Mercado Libre is a con especially when it comes to postage cost. How the hell can a packet of tobacco seed which costs 150 pesos and weighs 2 grams cost 400 pesos to post? It's crazy.

The Coto in Escobar is fairly well controlled as is Dia

Only a certain amount of people allowed inside . Social distancing inside fairly well controlled as well

Every supermarket here has implemented new controls. Even our small Dia had a girl at the locked door only allowing someone in when someone left. It was a pleasure to move around inside without being crowded out. I was only in getting some ''essential'' beer.