Posts from UK Man in thread „LATAM“

Unions and politicans are bound to be the reason. Just another example why Argentina is stuck in a 1960's time warp.

Yes it's a horrible time to have to go to the airport. Whenever we've had such an early flight in the past we always stay the night at an airport hotel...however I don't think there is one at Ezeiza...at least not one within a short walk from the terminal.

I would wait and see if more award seats open up especially if you're flexible on dates.

No idea how AA miles work regarding cancelling redemption tickets but if you get a full refund then you could always book them in the hope that availability appears at a later date for something direct.

LATAM will no longer be part of Oneworld from later this year so time is running out for you to use your AA miles with them...they're joining Skyteam.

Used to fly TAM before they merged with LAN and never had a problem in both economy and business class from London via Sao Paulo. Reports suggest both LAN and TAM have dropped in quality since the merger....something I can well believe as they were barely profitable. When I first flew TAM the Captain used to stand and greet his passengers at the door.

I'd always fly direct even when the non direct product is better. Even more so if you're flying Biz class where it doesn't really matter as it's really the extra space you're paying for.