Posts from UK Man in thread „Alberto the 🤡 first accomplishments“

I am really wondering what they have to offer to the entrepreneurs they are allegedly meeting to invite them to invest in Argentina. A dozen of exchange rate? Goods stopped in customs for months with no apparent reason? Ever-changing laws and regulations on money and import? Unreliable banking system? Cash shortage? Close to 100% annual inflation?

Indeed.....not exactly enticing.

The Government here spend too much of their time faffing about saving the ruddy peso when they should be concentrating on sorting out the root causes of it all.

What's your opinion on the state of democracy in the countries I mentioned?

Although we have a democracy here, it's becoming more like a regime what with all the financial and trading restrictions in place.

I haven't a clue to be honest. All I know is Venezuela is one of the poorest countries in S America while Argentina should be number 1 which it isn't.

Yes that's the way I look at it. However the retail trade do seem to have got into the habit of hiking up prices as and when they want. Something dodgy is going on and it has to be stopped before there's any chance of inflation ever coming down.

The KitKat theory?

but back to the fact: the loans was to cover loans from the kk era......

Today here we are......

Wouldn't it be appropriate to acknowledge that????? That's was just makes me furious.....

The freaking kk trolls talking like the loans that was taken by Macri was new loans...... totally from zero......it wasn't......

To be expected surely?

Massive change is needed here and I'm not talking politics. The Argentine mindset has to change first and I see no sign of that happening.

Yes, he was. He was perhaps being too conciliatory to K legislators, in the hope they could work together?

And he definitely should have announced the bitter medicine at the start of his administration. Such a lost opportunity.

I wouldn't be at all surpised if it was all rigged.

Not at all. But there were many people who voted for Macri in ‘15, who simply got tired of waiting for him to turn things around, and gave up. I can’t help thinking his loss was at least partially because of his administration’s poor communication about what they were doing, and why.

Said from Day 1 there was no way he was ever going to do much in four years. It's an impossible task no matter how you communicate it to the public....and let's face it would have to be bad news which is never going to go down well.

Argentina survives on untruths. Even if you get found out nothing will happen anyway.

Same old story.....punish those who contribute most to the country. What they don't seem to realise is you can't only grow soya on the land you rent or own you have to rotate the crop with corn and wheat which doesn't earn the same amount of cash.