Posts from Splinter in thread „Trump impeachment“

I'm in no position to explain the US economy but, like many people, I do feel empathy towards those in America who feel shame for this clown that was elected president.

Obama good/Trump bad

That's about the size of it in terms of national embarrassment, presidential dignity (or lack thereof), abuse of power, lying, misogynistic fuck-you attitude and just plain repulsiveness.

I imagine Trump would be having a right laugh reading this thread, knowing that he's the centre of attention. That's the thing with people him and CFK; they need the spotlight for whatever reason and divisiveness is their stock in trade.

It seems he's simply continuing the trend started by Obama, at least according to many outlets, like the Washington Post and others.

Still, the argument remains on his irresponsibility, underhand dealings, his refusal to hand over his tax returns and his wanton abuse of the system. That's not even mentioning his dictatorial style in the White House which has become a revolving door.

Drain the swamp? Don't make me laugh.

Duly elected, yes, but unfit to hold that office under any circumstances.

One can dress this how one likes and even call it a coup d'etat by the Democrats, but the fact remains that Trump has little regard for the norms and the oath of office ever since he actually declared his bid for the White House.

Just being a card holding member of GOP doesn't excuse you from seeing the truth and that truth sends a terrible message to the rest of the world.

With the House Judiciary Committee having begun hearings into the 45th president of the USA, it's said that he represents a clear and future threat to American national security, the Constitution and the resilience of the republic's democratic self-governance.

Strong words indeed, but will the senate vote to remove him, assuming that the house of representatives votes yes?