Posts from UK Man in thread „House cleaners“

For $800 a week, it's a small price to pay when Adri works her socks off whilst fending off the taxman from her paranoid clients.

800 pesos a week....how many hours does she work for that Splinter? The MIL's girl with the nice bum works 8 hours a day 6 days a week. The MIL has a good pension from her time as a lawyer which covers the cost.

Hence why I said ''not in Argentina''. My sister in the UK has lived in three new builds and not one has given her a problem due to poor workmanship/shoddy materials....and it pisses down every week there. ^^

Our house is about 100 years old which doesn't help. Might have lovely character but is a right pain in the arse to maintain. Our next house will hopefully be a modern/new build and not in Argentina!! ^^

I've been messing with a blocked main waste drain this week. Cleared it sufficiently to stop the back-up which wasn't pleasant but it's still not totally cleared. Not sure if the problem is our drain or with the main sewer drain. Seems to happen sometimes whenever we get heavy rain after a prolonged dry spell.

UK Man , THAT sounds like a Saturday night answer!

The tight jeans she wears is to blame. :P

She's been the mother in laws carer/housekeeper/domestic for around 15 years and has never missed a day...she even works Saturdays and public holidays. She has a husband and seven kids to look after as well. She should be called superwoman!!