Posts from Splinter in thread „Living Together Before Marriage Still Illegal In 4 U.S. States“

I can travel to Uruguay on just my DNI, apparently. However, I'd take my passport anyway, because of Murphy's Law.

In 2017 when we travelled to the UK out of Ezeiza, I was using a brand new passport for the first time and was pulled up by check-in, since the passport had no entry stamps. Fortunately I'd taken my old passport as well, just in case.

That could have been a shit storm.

I'm lewd, lascivious and proud!

They do have some strange laws in the US. I mean, you can't drink until you're 21 (and even this is confusing) , but you can vote and buy a gun at 18.

Mind you, here are a few weird ones from my country:

In Chester, its legal to shoot a Welsh person with a bow and arrow inside city walls after midnight. In Hereford, you may not shoot a Welsh person on Sunday with a longbow in the Cathedral Close.

In York, excluding Sundays, it is perfectly legal to shoot a Scotsman with a bow and arrow. ...

Regardless of any ancient legislation, the Law Commission said: "It is illegal to shoot a Welsh or Scottish (or any other) person regardless of the day, location or choice of weaponry."