Posts from Rice in thread „AppleTV“

Thanks, serafina . We always watch Netflix in BsAs without benefit of Apple TV, and love it. But my husband is always trying to see US College Football, with very mixed success. Specifically, he wonders if Apple TV would allow him to watch these channels in Argentina:

espn, abc, cbs, nbc, msnbc.

Grateful for whatever help you can give us!

Thank you both. I’m afraid the geographical licensing restrictions would mean we wouldn’t have access to anything that we currently can’t get on the computer?

Can anyone explain Appletv to me, and tell me if one purchased in the US is usable in Argentina? Because the US current is 120volts and 60 cycles, as against Argentina's 220 volts/50 cycles, we need voltage converters for most electrical items. However our electronic items -- cell phone, camera and laptop chargers -- operate on both systems without a charger. Is this the case with Appletv as well?

I'd like to read absolutely everything anyone has to say about this. Don't be afraid of insulting me by being too basic, as we know nothing at all about this subject, nor do we know of any expats currently using Appletv.

Thanks!