Posts by zukeshane995

Hello,I am new here and a bit confused too. The reason why I am here is to ask a very basic question from the participants of this community. As we all know, internet is not secure anymore due to the massive data breaches like ransomware and other cyber-bullying attacks that we have gone through in recent times. Therefore, today everyone is concerned about their privacy and anonymity on top of anything, be it your personal computer, mobile, tablets, mac, or officially private files and data. What makes me so confused at the moment is to make a choice among a VPN or a secure browser to download. Although, I have used some free vpn services before but they are useless and a waste of time because it makes no sense if it doesn't hide your activities from your ISP. So, I have recently visited this site (https://www.usavpn.com/best-vpns-for-windows/) and I see reviews about top vpns that I can use to secure my online activities as well as blocking malware attacks. Can you suggest any one from the source shared above or do you think a secure browser is sufficient for a protected and hassle-free experience?