Posts by noveg1983

GlasgowJohn thanks for the reply. Yes it does seem like it's not yet super clear but hopefully I can find someone who can provide more details on this.

As for the suite, yes we are looking at a 1-bedroom apartment at least. How does it work for foreigners wanting to invest in a property there? Any websites I can check for property sales? Thank you again for the reply!

Rice We are probably gonna look at Buenos Aires but I don't know which specific area. I was hoping someone can provide more info / guidance.

We are looking at 1-bedroom apartment at least. We are still at the early stage / discovery stage i would say. We don't have any specific timeline of moving yet since our daughter is going to university only in the next 2 yrs but we are hoping to get started now while Argentina is still cheaper. Depending on what we find and if we really like it, we may head down and have a look at properties and perhaps decide to buy.

Hi all,

I'm new to this group :) I'm Nove from The Philippines and currently living in Quito, Ecuador working remotely as a Global Recruiter. I've lived about 15yrs in Singapore before moving to Ecuador back in 2020 with my 2 kids and Ecuadorian husband. We are exploring options to live in Argentina especially since our daughter is looking to study for university there in the next 2 yrs.

I have a few questions which I hope anyone can help provide some info or leads:

1. We are exploring buying a property in Argentina like a suite. Which areas are good and which websites should we go and check for such properties?
    2. We are also exploring the NOMAD VISA but we wanted to know if they allow dependents together with that visa. I'm the only one officially working remotely but my husband is in to investing.

Thank you so much in advance for the help.