Posts by Hydrino

Our exchange is not going to change either of our minds and there appears to be a lack of interest from others. Almost everything in your post is false.

FDA and the search regulating tool called Google are your sources?

Science magazine is no longer a reliable source?

FLCCC is hardly an isolated group.

BIRD Affiliates - British Ivermectin Recommendation Development group
    Affiliated Organisations The British Ivermectin Recommendation Development Group (BIRD) is proud to associate with health and patients’ organisations from all…
    bird-group.org

Your attempt to paint the situation as ivermectin being chosen by an isolated gang of deluded people who believe in nonsense inspired by Trump is most lamentable if anyone takes you seriously. Otherwise, it's the usual official propagandistic farce.

FLCCC Alliance
    JAPAN 🇯🇵 This is...unexpected... Tokyo's Medical Associate Chairman holds live press conference recommending #ivermectin to all doctors, for all Covid…
    t.me

Tokyo's Medical Associate Chairman holds live press conference recommending #ivermectin to all doctors, for all Covid patients.

Japan's government is one of the most conservative and cautious in the world. Data is clear. Huge news.

Natural immunity offers much greater protection than the FDA approved vaccine.

Having SARS-CoV-2 once confers much greater immunity than a vaccine—but no infection parties, please
    Israelis who had an infection were more protected against the Delta coronavirus variant than those who had an already highly effective COVID-19 vaccine
    www.sciencemag.org

This is from the flagship journal of the American Association for the Advancement of Science, which was and may still be, the largest professional association of scientists in the world.

Let's see if there is any mainstream coverage of this or the Japanese Medical Association or the legal action taken by the Indian Bar Association against WHO for their failure to recognize the efficacy of ivermectin.

In South Africa, a finance official who was a witness in an inquiry into pandemic-related corruption has died after being shot 12 times outside her home.

In Greece, free testing for unvaccinated people is to be ended to boost inoculation rates and head off a surge in Delta variant infections.

The Times, 25 August 2022

South Africa criminalized possession of ivermectin, requiring lenghty jail sentences, but relented after fierce public opposition. It is not surprising that such a corrupt regime would resort to gangland tactics.

Holocaust survivors send open letter to the MHRA demanding an end to the Covid-19 Vaccine roll-out because they are seeing another Holocaust unfold before their eyes
    Holocaust survivors and their descendants have delivered a letter to the European Medicines Agency (EMA), and the UK's Medical & Healthcare product Regulat
    dailyexpose.co.uk

Or is this logic unique to the country that brought the world the movie “Dumb and Dumber?”

Meaning the government officials spouting nonsense and those who believe them?

Any Americans in Kabul who want to leave are free to do so.

That is true if "to leave" includes suicide, which I expect many are contemplating now.

As Bernays and Goebels knew well, say it from the bully pulpit enough times with enough "sincerity" for long enough and it WILL be believed by almost everyone. The subtle threats against the non-believers are a nice flourish.

Do you wish to eat? Get vaxxed! Simple persuasion , right?

Comedy from the competition: A new twist in the Ivermectin debate
    Note that views expressed in this opinion article are the writer’s personal views and not necessarily those of TrialSite. Eduardo Medina, an assistant
    trialsitenews.com

This is like condemning Tide Pods because some people ingest them.

The news about COVID can be quite confusing. This website collects a vast amount of data, and the differences, country to country, are enormous. Vietnam, for the longest time, was seemingly COVID free, and then it exploded.

Case counts are not usually so meaningful. It depends on how case is defined. As a surge starts, the focus turns to the threat and testing ramps up and up. The number of cases can only be as large as the number of tests administered. Figures like excess deaths or daily deaths are more significant. "Outcome of Cases" on Worldometer really tells the story. For Argentina, this is becoming purely endemic.

Indonesia was recently suffering a very scary rise in cases, hospitalizations and death due to COVID recently and it got much news coverage. They announced they would be using ivermectin just about exactly where the daily deaths peaked. The same occurred in Mexico, and twice in Bolivia. There was a Bolivian regime change that caused ivermectin use against COVID to cease and cases and deaths roared back up to where they were before they started ivermectin the first time. So, they started again, and the same stats dropped way down very quickly.

The impression we tend to get from random news sources gives no big perspective. It can make it seem like nothing but bad news forever, but the situation has improved a lot.

Systematic introduction of ivermectin over a large area shows these these drastic reduction effects immediately after systematic use pattern.

This website https://ivmstatus.com/ has much detail about ivermectin use for COVID worldwide. It is very widely adopted, but you sure wouldn't get thst impression from the vaccine pushers.

Straight dope on COVID, vaccine effects, Fauci, etc.

This is between 2 doctors, focused on Dr. Robert Malone, inventor of mRNA technology. He says we cannot vaccinate our way out of this epidemic. He says we may be making it much worse with vaccinations. He is and has been opposed to broad vaccinations against COVID. He says it is basic genetics that teaches this. It's really not hard to understand, but you need to try. You don't need to take anybody's word for it.

Malone is a very strong advocate of vaccines and has spent his career researching and developing vaccines.

I'm saying that 'climate change denier' is a strawman that has literally no denotation, only a connotation. It is a debating tactic intended to avoid any substantial communication. Nobody claims that climate doesn't change (no denotation) so whoever uses the term virtue signals concern for the environment by implying the problems are caused by people who don't even exist.

The question is one of significant anthropogenic long term climate effect. The alleged culprit is carbon dioxide. The debate goes back to at least Arrhenius who observed greenhouse gas effects and feared CO2 would cause runaway atmospheric heating. His predictions were not fulfilled because he didn't account for energy saturation. A given intensity of illumination will result in specific amounts of energy absorption at specific frequencies. Most of the energy absorbed in the atmosphere is due to water vapor (notoriously difficult to model). CO2 is a minor player and methane is insignificant. As CO2 concentration increases, the energy absorbed is not a linear function. It saturates. This can be demonstrated quite simply in a lab, and it was, long ago. The amount of energy absorbed by CO2 increases more and more slowly as concentration increases. CO2 does not drive climate change.

I used to live in Boulder and wanted to work at NCAR. I followed the climate modeling models from the mid-70s. I was a computer programmer. I majored in feedback control theory. The climate models stalled out, meaning they couldn't produce forecasts past a certain range. The scientists declared failure, but nothing in government ever stops growing. The mission of the US Geological Survey was to map the US, which they finished long ago, but they still exist.

The climate topic has been demagogued into a religion.

Rather than understanding science, people who use the phrase climate change denier prefer to scapegoat and stereotype people who do try to understand the science. Al Gore and Greta Thunberg are religious demagogues.

I would quote H L Menchen again, but I'll give him a rest.

Look, I am all in favor of reducing pollution and protecting the environment, which is why I have spent so much of my life in energy research.

I love H.L.Mencken, a grumpy old curmudgeon that grumpier old curmudgeons love to quote….

As for climate change deniers, what can be said? The earth is also round, guys.

NOBODY denies that the climate changes.

A fearful people are a compliant people.

Just sayin'

"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary."

H l Menchen

Well fine, but most people are going to get vaccinated rather than relying on Invermectin as the golden bullet that's being proposed by a fringe group of people.

Diseases are often treated with multiple drugs. A vaccine is ideally administered prior to infection. A virus is not intended to cure a disease, but to stimulate and tailor immune system defenses. If administered after the disease has progressed in an individual, the results can unfavorable. Each case is different.

In the case of COVID, corticosteroids are best administered later in disease progression because they suppress immune response, which can be life-saving in the event of severe cytokine storm, but if steroids are administered early, their immune suppressive effects can enhance viral replication. Hydroxychloroquine was found quite effective if administered at onset of symptoms. However, poorly designed clinical studies administered hydroxychloroquine to hospital patients after viral replication was not a problem, so there was no effect, or there was increased mortality because of overdosing the hydroxychloroquine.

Ivermectin is not a substitute for a vaccine. It is a cure for COVID, at any stage: prophylaxis, onset of symptoms, during hospitalization and with cytokine storm because of its anti-inflammatory effects and non-toxicity.

The big US efforts went to using remdesivir, an antiviral, which from what I've read, is almost useless, and over $3000/dose. In the US, any other therapetics were strongly discouraged. Doctor friends have told me that they would lose their license to practice medicine for the sin of administration of hydroxychloroquine.

The big winner is big pharma.

Remember that before any idea became mainstream, it started small. It was fringe. This is true for essentially every innovation.

So his conclusion is that a mass vaccination program is counterproductive?

Yes. He strongly recommends stopping COVID vaccination immediately and treating people with therapeutics, such as ivermectin, fluvoxamine and hydroxychloroquine, although he doesn't get specific aboout that. Remember, vaccines do not treat disease, unless they are sterilizing, and the COVID vaccines are not sterilizing.

FLCCC.NET

Dr. Geert Vanden Bossche is an expert in the vaccine space with an extensive resume. He received his DVM from the University of Ghent, Belgium, and his PhD degree in Virology from the University of Hohenheim, Germany. He has worked for several vaccine companies (GSK Biologicals, Novartis Vaccines, Solvay Biologicals) to serve various roles in vaccine R&D as well as in late vaccine development.

He also joined the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation’s Global Health Discovery team in Seattle (USA) as Senior Program Officer before working with the Global Alliance for Vaccines and Immunization (GAVI) in Geneva as Senior Ebola Program Manager. At GAVI he tracked efforts to develop an Ebola vaccine. He also represented GAVI in fora with other partners, including WHO, to review progress on the fight against Ebola and to build plans for global pandemic preparedness.

He then joined the German Center for Infection Research in Cologne as Head of the Vaccine Development Office.

This is his latest blog post.

C-19 Pandemia: Quo vadis, homo sapiens?
    As of the early days of the mass vaccination campaigns, at least a few experts have been warning against the catastrophic impact such a program could have on…
    www.geertvandenbossche.org

Dr. Robert Malone, MD, developer of the mRNA technology, Dr. Geert Bossche, PhD, a developer of vaccines among other qualifications, and Dr. Bret Weinstein, PhD professor of evolutionary biology, all lament the effects of the unscientific rejection of repurposed drugs and coercion of people into using experimental drugs specifically because it causes the observed response from the anti-vaxxers and strongly reinforces their convictions. It is not hard to see the illegality and immorality of what is forced by the state.

All these men lean left politically, it appears. All strongly believe in vaccine science. All cite long established vaccination and virology principles regarding cautions against using non-sterilizing vaccine in a population with wide spread of the target disease, because it is almost guaranteed to make it much worse and could erupt into a nightmare that can barely be imagined. So far, the variants have been no more deadly than the original. However, they target young people now, a much broader segment of the population. There is no guarantee that the new mutations will be less devastating than prior variants. It is random. An ebola or HIV level of virulence might be the result of the evolutionary selection that is exacerbated by the vaccines, called by various names, including "immune escape".

New mutations raise specter of ‘immune escape’
    Science's COVID-19 reporting is supported by the Pulitzer Center and the Heising-Simons Foundation When the number of COVID-19 cases began to rise again in…
    science.sciencemag.org

That _Science_ article was written in anticipation that the COVID variants would arise, which they certainly have. Non-sterilizing vaccines can accelerate mutation testing and development. That is why they should be used only in a population with few or no cases.

The criticisms of these scientists attracted the support of people who are political opponents of the author of the article you cite. That author wishes to make the case that the narrow political considerations of his opponents are driving vaccine hesitancy. That author appears unable to see science apart from his political ideology, which is exactly the error he is attributing to the vaccine hesitant population.

The book, _Science of Coercion_ by Professor Christopher Simpson, Oxford Press, was written because Simpson was an expert in the field of communications studies, yet he was troubled because he knew nothing of the field's pedigree. It suddenly was born, fully formed, as an academic discipline, with almost no prior field of knowledge. So he dug it up, with great effort.

Communications Studies is the college major of journalists. It was developed from data gathered from studying humans under severe coercion, like prisons and concentration camps. Its goal was not to contemplate what communication is, why it is done the way it is, how it originates or any of the philosophically based questions used to ordinarily probe a subject. No, the driving imperative was, how can communication be used to control the masses? Obviously, this was masked from the eager young college students who wanted to be chroniclers and informers.

The masses are controlled as H. L. Menchen observed, "The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary." That is, maintain a high level of fear and keep everyone at each others' throats. Combine that with, "Never let a crisis go to waste." Rahm Immanuel

The illusion of evidence-based medicine.

This explains a lot about how the popular media currently functions. Fortunately, not all journalism was so brutally coopted. They focused on the mainstream until recent years. Now, we are seeing much fake science journalism created by pharmaceutical companies, who ghost write articles and control journals.

Ivermectin for Prevention and Treatment of COVID-19 Infection: A Systematic Review, Meta-analysis, and Trial Sequential Analysis to Inform Clinical Guidelines
    Repurposed medicines may have a role against the SARS-CoV-2 virus. The antiparasitic ivermectin, with antiviral and anti-inflammatory properties, has now been…
    www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov

This is a fairly recent systematic review and meta-analysis of studies of ivermectin that are selected by a method disclosed in the paper, so the reader can fairly easily explore which studies were accepted and rejected and why. They found a 62% reduction in mortality with the use of ivermectin against COVID, indicating most COVID victims would not have died if ivermectin was in wide use.

I got as far as the association of ivermectin with anti-vax, followed by Trump photo. When an article starts with 2 smears, going further is a waste of time. Of all of the articles I've read about ivermectin clinical results, none have mentioned any opposition to a safe and effective vaccine and some recommend using a COVID vaccine. Many of the authors go out of their way to state a strong support of vaccine science.

This is not a contest between science and anti-science, between vaxxers and anti-vaxxers.

The public policy in every country for discovery of truth and developing treatment for COVID has been excellent for amusement purposes if you don't live on this planet and have a sadistic sense of humor.

Oops. That I wasn't supposed to be there. Mendoza would be a good dog name.

Oops. That I wasn't supposed to be there. Mendoza would be a good dog name.

The edit feature appears non-functional.

The last tine I was in BA and Mendoza, I felt welcome ...

I appreciate the candor.

My reasons for moving are various, and include the desire for novelty. I want to understand my attraction to Argentina, and I do have the means to support myself.

I spent a couple of weeks living in Cuernavaca, near Mexico City, with a family. This was also a good experience. However, the Human Development Index (https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_Development_Index) for Argentina is very high, and I think that explains some of the attraction. Illegal drug problems are everywhere, but it seems like Argentina is not in a favorable location to compete with other countries in S America and is not in the path of the products to satisfy the US appetite for drugs.

Corruption is no small problem in Argentina. I like to say that corruption is wholesale and more explicit in Central and S America, compared to retail and implicit in the US. I would prefer to be able to see it.

I don't know how the political situation is currently in Argentina and it concerns me that I would not have the awareness to see what the locals can see. I like to believe that an old white retired man like me would be seen like a tourist, contributing USD and taking no job from a local. The last time I was in BA (long time ago) I and Mendoza felt welcomed everywhere, but not in Chile, where CIA left some very sour feelings.

A number of people in the US see people like me as the source of most everything wrong. Identity politics is a regression to tribal thinking that results in a lot of crazy behavior. I suppose critical theorists have invaded S America as well, but it seems that they lag in such cultural trends.