Posts by JAN

Splinter ......

U traded in ur UK license????

U did it where?

I'm driving on my DK license since 15 years, but wanna get a local one.......but trying to find a way how to do it easily......I really don't have a moral issue with finding an "alternative" way, considered it's a real drivers license and not a bubblegum automat one!!!! :D

I know Spain n Italy ones u can trade in.

What I will never understand here in the driving is, how can no one understand that cars can drive parralel to each other..... meaning, f.ex. when u enter a roundabout, two cars at the same time, u r supposed to continue that also in the roundabout....untill u look if u can change the lane in the roundabout......let's say I'm in the left lane and on the right I have another car waiting side by side of me to enter the roundabout......in 99% cases, the car on ur right will go in to the roundabout like and arrow.......so u always need to be extremely quick so that u don't get cut off and need to make an emergency brake in the middle of entering.......

In my online safety course to renew my license in CABA, there was a part about this.

The pedestrian always has the precedence, unless your (car driver) light is green and theirs is red.

When you are turning, usually the pedestrian light is green, so you should give way.

Splinter ....

Please include this in the dash cam video if u see it........I wanna see it how it looks like .....never seen it.....also if u see flying pigs.....:D

I think Argentines, to their credit, have a greater laissez faire attitude with life in general, especially on roads, than we Brits.

I spend 99% of my time travelling on my motorbike and when filtering, it's not unusual for cars to move a little so that I can get past.

I wouldn't say they are the best drivers int world, but they certainly have an awareness to keep traffic on the move.

Have to do with liability.......any crash between a car and a motorbike, car is liable in general!!!!!

Remember all the times motorbikes crossing full speed by a red light, get hit by car......car nearly all the time is in big trouble!!!!

I really love dashcams.....I know in Russia it's law to have them.....never get tired of watching the videos hahahaha

Anyway here for sure it would be something that I would like see implemented as law.

The problem is always this: the one that bumbs into another car is guilty more or less......no matter how stupid the situation is.....for example pulling in front of you and braking fully.....or taking your priority in a roundabout or by a traffic light......

On a video it would be clear same second.

When I having a new car I'm gonna have cams installed straight away.....that way you can cut the discussion short when an accident happen.

In your video it's clear who is causing the accident......but without the cam, how would you be able to prove it????

The driver of the other car could just say you provoked the accident yourself....lost control of car in the curve.

UK Man ....

Dont worry, it's not u that is weird .....I just cannot stand them either, in 95% of the cases! It's one of the most popular pub foods here......but nearly all the times I got them when I was was with someone who ordered them, crappy!

I know they can be good, but here in general like u say, rubber band soaked in fat and dough......

Just outrageous and absurd....

But worse....many people here are supporting it, directly or indirectly!!!!

Again I say, show me your friends and I tell you who your are.....

serafina . .

Never understood that either.....how can beans b more expensive than ground of the same beans???? Doesn't make sense....

Then the toilet paper with separation should be cheaper than non perforated also or?

UK Man ....

These are my two ones I use, (it's a money question......can't afford to buy Italian stuff).

Both are decent, when u buy the beans and grind yourself......no sugar added...

Now the bonafide is round 1150 and the 5 hermanos 1000 un coto , pero kilo ....don't know how much a kilo is in stones, inches or Fahrenheit, sorry hahaha

Again, this is what u can get for "normal" money.....I think the Martinez stuff is like 3 or 4 times the price!!!!

I see a lot beans on mercadolibre also, but I have never tried......I always buy the beans on the smell.....always works for me!!!

Right now in offer by Coto, 2:1......so u get 4 of them for 700 peso, quite good deal....is like 2,5 euro a piece.....and top quality, quite thick glass......the bodum ones breaks by looking at them....had 15, got 2 left!!!!=O

Show me who your friends are, and I will tell who you are.......

After 6 years......I think you can get a quite good pic of the guy......

I think we can double up on @splinters remark.......will he visit Argentina 2020 if FF wins??????

<X

Thats for sure......I would bet my shorts on that!!!!! He is smelling the new money......with FF he can get his filthy hand in the box again.....(not referring to the pedo stuff).

I will need to stop reading ANY news from December on then.....

Why am I not surprised.....

Today I spend 3,5 hours to drive 38 km......

I think Justice is served......taking thousands of innocent people hostage one more time........

Rice .....

Can't remember the exact remark he made, but obviously 99% of his followers and partners in crime are pro abortion, including the queen......so he need to be smooth with the abortion stuff here in Argentina. That what he have been untill now!

Splinter ......

No doubt about who is right or wrong......what I say is simply, it's gonna b a bitch fight.....

Already now he is claiming he was scared to death......that's why he wanted to escape....

Splinter ....

Keep on dreaming.....u think Ikea wanna put the hole company at risk for that?:nono:

So funny to think about, the Ikea stuff I would catagorize as luxury quality here in Argentina.......really beats nearly any of the stuff u can buy here!!!!!

When I shipped my container back in 2010, I went a quick tour by Ikea before, bought a whole kitchen and loads of other stuff! The kitchen I have, I would say it's impossible to get here......same quality and standard, (Ikea give 10 year warranty on most parts).

Splinter

Trust me they will or at least try!

Who is responsable for the agentes de tránsito and their security????? I would say my tip would be some Macri ministerio!

And yes I do think it makes sense to look at the person behind the accident......the people related to all those organizations have had carte blanche for long time!

Always believing there are about the law....I bet he would fall into that box!!!!

What I mean with this comment is: it's funny to see how people react when they need to take side......the "innocent" Young man working by ddhh.....or the innocent under paid government worker killed.....

It's like the pope and their gang, pope against abortion, but he think it good in Argentina because his followers, the left and the kkukas demand it.

Or the canibal fight Hebe contra Grabois......

In regard to the street demand and annoying me and thousands other people.....what is me and my daughters guilt in this????? I don't see why I need to lose hours if my life because of this.