Posts by JAN

the Andes red is really nice...... I drink it a lot. The rubia is just normal.....

Be aware of all the "foreign" brands..... Heineken, stella, Amstel......they are from here......just the name the use and maybe a little different taste than Quilmes etc, but head n belly ache stays the same!!!!!

I just don't buy, to much money for buying a brand. My neighbors here think they drink European beer.....they don't even read label.

Coto and carrefour and dia constantly has 3x2 , 4x2 etc........I always stock up when they have......last weekend 4x2 Antares......70 pesos for an excellent beer, not to bad!

For the people that like refreshing and lightish beer, (trigo), buy the franziskaner weizenbier......it's what is always served in South of Germany when it get hot in weather......

Some people just deserve it, sorry......

Why on earth would u need to socialize that close exactly now....... just stupid!!!!

Worse is, in Germany now you have several doctors and kindergarten employees that have tested positive......also under the carnival Monday and Tuesday u had serious spreaders out dancing and romancing on the streets.......

We are not at top of curve yet...... not even close........

its gonna b so funny to c how the numbers gonna change from a second to another......it's a LIE!

I don't think we are gonna die, but this is just so obvious being manipulated!!!!

It's IMPOSSIBLE no person would have carried the virus here during the 3 months total time since it got "discovered"......if 3 months is the real amount of time, IMPOSSIBLE!!!!

serafina ....im sure it's to renounce ur Italian citizenship because u prefer to be 100% Argentinian!!!! Hahaha......

Mateo u r a board member in GILD?

The handling of the coronavirus here in Argentina reminds me of the arrival of the compact disc......... couldn't care less..... until a certain point......

Currently at this point 400 infected in Italy..... German number exactly...no idea! Argentina zero! Great! :facepalm:

yea great or?

It could be the motto and slogan of the country: never learn!!!!

At least we know that Argentina is more and better prepared than Germany, Italy or USA......don't worry!!!!

The Minister of health in Germany have just declared this a medical emergency that is turning into a serious Threat! Several parts of Germany is preparing for Lock Downs of parts and cities of Germany!!!!

At the same time the health minister of Argentina have just declared that it's all under control and since there is no infected in Argentina, nothing to worry about!!!!!

ahhhhhh I totally forget to mention the already 800.000 tarjetas alimentAR......Which will increase to 1.4 million!!! God save us!!!!

The campo will at a certain point put the feet down......they can bring the country to a halt in a few days.... happened before!!!!!

The policies adopted by our new genius is without doubt and by the minute bringing us closer to Venezuela......

I respect those who believe in it but personally I don't give a shit about it.

Rather like all those New Year resolutions I heard from folk when living in Scotland. 99% of them only lasted until pub opening time.

I always laughed about the people leaving the church at the plaza close to Rice , where I also live earlier........ first praying for this and that, then leaving the church and continuing ur life as an asshole.......

The newest great accomplishment of the 🤡:

Increase the retention from the soya by 33% (f*-%cking the farmers)

Pesificate the electric industries, the providers of the net and services......

(F@#$king the companies and making them now let the whole system and renovation go boom)

I think the older get the less religious u get.......unless u r one of those poor bastards that hope for salvation still.....

Pope Francis for sure have made me totally teflonized towards religion.......

My best friend, Jorge, sent me some pics from his and his family's visit to the Vatican last year.......that opened up a box of worms.......he didn't know anything about Francis ties to this and that......

Splinter ........ dreadful........

I don't even "kiss", salute that way with my best of best friends.......and even hugging we don't do.......

A few times women have insisted and I needed to give in.....the latest yesterday......im such a schmuck......

It's unreasonable to think that Corona Virus won't make it to Argentina. It's a question of when, not if. And then it becomes a matter of containment as well as public reaction.

No, it's already here, obviously!!!!

Its just incredible that people cannot put 2 n 2 together!

U have large population and descendants from Italy and spain, traveling heavily during holiday season...... on top u have a chinese population also coming back from chinese new year, and on top of that Argentina is a top destination for many travellers from USA and Europe! And seriously u think it hasn't arrived??????

When I talk to people or read comments from articles from newspapers f.ex., I'm shocked about the stupidity and ignorance......

Lets make this clear again: question is not whether ME, MYSELF OR I will die of corona virus, question is whether it is spreading and u urself are helping with the spreading though ur stupidity and/or ignorance! I think anyone of us would have an old relative, sick friend, child or other with weak immune system at the moment.....that would be the victim!!!!

small side story:

Friend of mine from Hamburg fell on a ladder last year and broke some small bone in leg, no big deal, a minor chirurgical job......which was done successfully......though the wound did not heal well and got infected......guy is now singing with Michael Jackson!!!!

A multi resistant bacteria had infected area and he never recovered! Keep in mind Hamburg is probably one of the best places in the world to get an infection or get sick.......top technology and very far in medical issues concerning viruses etc.

I cannot stop thinking how INCREDIBLE lucky Argentina and their economy have been during the holidays, that absolutely not a single case of coronavirus have been detected..........don't make me laugh please

Imagine the impact a corona fear would cause to the traveling and holiday spending......not to talk about the general comfort of the people at the moment....

I second Rice .......that was also my first thought...... therefore my referral to the Nigerian letter thread.....as a joke!

Without being native English speaker myself, your writing is very different.....describing and with a lot of small side remarks.......no offense, but my first thought was of someone from somewhere in Africa......please don't misunderstand.

I think the board is quite well assorted with different nationalities, so no one really judges on that basis, but still it's always interesting to know who is behind the nickname.....that way it's also more easy to understand the posts from each person......

so today they started applying some new measures in ezeiza in regard to the corona virus......great! Why not wait another week instead of being so aggressive? (I'm being extremely sarcastic!!!!).

The inbound flights during last 2 months have already brought it here......don't worry!!!!! To start the new measures now is a joke, sorry!

What is so difficult in doing this: ANY arrival in Argentina need to fill in a form with his DNI/passport number and registered address where he is to be found, according to official register of locals or hotel/accommodation address for tourists!

The country will get a bad surprise very soon........

I think we can already order the t-shirts and banners with "justicia para xxx" ......freaking Muppet country!!!!

The "not arrival" of the virus in South America and Africa has nothing to do with reality........how can anyone be so ignorant to believe that a country, and city with DIRECT flights from Italy and other flights from China over the last month's have not brought anyone in with the virus......

2 weeks ago two friends from me came from Amsterdam to visit........guess what......the plane was FULL with Chinese...... probably they used KLM, Amsterdam to avoid some control points and carantena!!!!!

mateo, I think nearly all of us on the board enjoy Argentina how it is and all the great stuff it has to offer.......but still we ask ourselves, how can it be so damn hard to produce some of the most elementary consumer products of a certain quality.......

chocolate, cheese, yogurt, toilet paper with separations, bananas, tomatoes etc etc........not spaceships.....

And yes, they are to find, but not that often in supermarkets......