Posts by johncannon

You guys are legends. I've passed on that info. Dani is receiving hers next week after chatting with a "helpful" lady. Apparently they were still expecting a telegram to tell them they had to pay money to pick them up. They were too shy to say anything to me. They're only worth about 10 pound. One of them is not very wealthy and was probably worried about telling me. You've been so awesome. And thank you for being delicate about details. Honestly. Thank you x

Thank you so much for responses. I have attached a screenshot from the last one sent. Both were sent on the 16th September by Royal Mail track and sign. They were in flat brown Jiffy envelopes approx a4 size. They both contained identical dog tags that were won in a Battlefield video game competition. Along with a ball chain necklace. Neither recipient has heard anything from the relevant authorities to date. Both have tried to contact customs but have had no response. They are both Argentinian nationals and live in Buenos Aires. They are two of the nicest people I've ever met online and were so excited to receive their tags, which is why I came looking for help. Even if it turns out to be fruitless, I'd rather have tried and failed. Thank you once again🙏

Hi. I was directed here by a friend who advised me this might be the best place to get help. I have tried unsuccessfully to send two inexpensive but important items to two different addresses in Buenos Aires on two different occasions. They were sent by tracked and signed through Royal Mail. All four envelopes have been held by customs and I now know they almost certainly won't arrive after reading about other peoples experiences. I refuse to beaten however and was wondering if there was any way I could get them to where they're going? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you. John