Posts by Splinter

Alberto on devaluation:

It's important to remember that Peronist governments live in an alternative universe where the following simply do not exist:

Inflation

Crime

Devaluation

Blue/black markets...add as many as you wish.

The anti-government protests on Sunday, labelled #12O, were largely peaceful and pretty much came about as a result of the authoritarian measures being proposed or are becoming law. The appointment/removal of judges, the perpetual lockdown and economic disaster being the central themes.

The president has criticised the Sunday marches as 'fomenting hatred', which couldn't be further from the truth, since this actual government is the body doing exactly that.

He also criticises the marches for being careless in light of the virus, but of course, pro-government marches are supported to the hilt, virus or no virus.

As @Mckenna has said, I don't expect this to end well, whenever that may be.

Splinter , could you please cut & paste the article? Not a subscriber, I can’t get past the headline. Thanks!

Reproduced here:

https://technocodex.com/argent…rds-currency-devaluation/

I couldn't have put it better myself serafina

And let's not forget the crude Moreno campaign against Clarin - Clarin lies! not so long ago which is so very similar to Trump's CNN lies!

Could this new initiative by the regime be one step closer to controlling the free press?

NODIO (no odio or no hate, I suppose) is described as:

"El gobierno lanzó una iniciativa a la que llamó NODIO. Consiste en monitorear lo que se publica en medios y redes para definir qué publicaciones son ciertas y cuáles no, de acuerdo a su particular forma de verlo",

"The government launched an initiative that it called NODIO. It consists of monitoring what is published in the media and networks to define which publications are true and which are not, according to their particular way of viewing it",

And if they don't like what is published? Are they going to check every written word?

The cepo (clamp) is very topical today. You can't buy dollars, you're punished if you make any transaction in that currency, we're still under a quasi-quarantine and now they want to strangle freedom of speech.

We really should worry about this, especially when they dress it up as diversity.

That fly has now achieved superstardom, albeit ignominiously!

But back to space, yes it really does do your head in when you wonder if there's a wall somewhere at the edge of the cosmos. But then, what's behind that wall? Is there a door? And who would have the key?

What would the door look like, not to mention the key itself?

Would God, or whichever deity you believe in, be behind the wall?