Pablo Escobar's son went to Lucton School in Hereford

There are 5 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by Rice.

• This is fascinating, because I lived for many years in Hereford and in fact had my wedding reception at this very school in 1990.

Phillip Witcomb's real dad is none other than Pablo Escobar and he was whisked away from Colombia by adoptive British parents in the early 70s. It's also said that his story will feature in episodes of Narcos from Netflix and he's said that he has had to spend most of his life with bodyguards.

Read the full story here.

• This is fascinating, because I lived for many years in Hereford and in fact had my wedding reception at this very school in 1990.

Phillip Witcomb's real dad is none other than Pablo Escobar and he was whisked away from Colombia by adoptive British parents in the early 70s. It's also said that his story will feature in episodes of Narcos from Netflix and he's said that he has had to spend most of his life with bodyguards.

Read the full story here.

Catchy plot. The Last Colombian Prime Minister?

• Wow! That's one heel of a story! He sounds very balanced and positive about the whole experience. He just had to deal with it.

Now, with an Argentinian half brother (Juan Pablo Escobar, aka Juan Sebastián Marroquín) this makes for a great plot for your next Brit-meets-Argentina novel, Splinter

“Hit team gets wrong brother’s location and moves in. What they don’t know is that this English Escobar trained clandestinely for years for an undercover job with MI-6. Just as they’re about to slide through the country house’s patio doors, they’re stopped, frozen in the instant, blinding glare of the security lights as they turn and see behind them, automatic weapon in hand, Philip, asking ‘May I help you gentlemen in some way? Let’s go inside and discuss things with my brother.’”

Okay Splinter , the hard work’s done. You can start writing now.