Are we all victims and survivors?

There are 3 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 1,937 times. The latest Post () was by Domer61.

• Official Post

Certain words today have had their definitions broadened quite liberally I've noticed and of course this trend appeals to that group often known as snowflakes or social justice warriors.

Only today I was reading a piece by civil right advocate Jonathan Corbett when he described a frisking at a NY nightclub:

“Sexual assault happens every day, and it is quite common for survivors to feel like they don’t have any recourse or a chance for justice."

A noble sentiment which I would find hard to disagree with. However, does a frisking outside a nightclub by a group of security apes then put you in the category of survivor?

What surprised me about this case is the the plaintiffs actually went into the club after the frisking, but then that's their choice I suppose.

Are we all victims now, to some extent?

• This outrageous denial of service is to be expected for a POC (Peacock of Color), who is an obvious victim of rabid avian-phobia. This is rich in irony due to the fact that the phobia is held by an entity that is itself in the business of flying.