Good news for Argentine diners!

There are 25 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by EJLarson.

• Apologies for the tangent -- I'm missing that "off topic" emoji -- but does anyone know a source for fresh cayenne peppers? I've seen dried ones in Chinatown, but need fresh ones for a specific recipe.

I bought fresh, red peppers in Barrio China the other day that were nicely hot. Maybe cayenne.

• (Quote from TomAtAlki)

Were they pencil-skinny little peppers shorter than 2 inches, TomAtAlki ? Be still, my heart!

I saw these in the small new veggie place one block from our place. I didn't inquire on their hotness. Do they look suitable for your recipe?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• The thin peppers in the first photo are similar, though cayennes are usually a bit thinner and I've never seen light green or yellow ones -- just deep red and deep green. But I'd be willing to give those a try. Thanks for being on the hunt!

• The thin peppers in the first photo are similar, though cayennes are usually a bit thinner and I've never seen light green or yellow ones -- just deep red and deep green. But I'd be willing to give those a try. Thanks for being on the hunt!

I suspect, given the venue, that these will likely be Asian peppers. But that might be just fine if the main goal is putting a little bite in the dish.