Blue Moon Over Argentina

There are 3 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 1,157 times. The latest Post () was by Rice.

• Tonight's the night! The last Blue Moon until 2020 will peak at 9:37 am in Argentina.

According to NASA, a blue moon is the second full moon in a calendar month. Blue moons aren't actually blue, nor are they rare. They look like a typical luminous full moon and show up, on average, once about every 2.7 years.

Enjoy! But watch for (blue) werewolves....

• Official Post

I took some nice pictures last night, without knowing it was a blue moon. I did not know that it simply means the second full moon and that the blue is nowhere to be seen. I believe my husband has deleted my pictures, but I am not sure -- we have just acquired a new camera and are still learning the ropes.

• I took some nice pictures last night, without knowing it was a blue moon. I did not know that it simply means the second full moon and that the blue is nowhere to be seen. I believe my husband has deleted my pictures, but I am not sure -- we have just acquired a new camera and are still learning the ropes.

He may need to be slapped. Husbands sometimes do.

• I took some nice pictures last night, without knowing it was a blue moon. I did not know that it simply means the second full moon and that the blue is nowhere to be seen. I believe my husband has deleted my pictures, but I am not sure -- we have just acquired a new camera and are still learning the ropes.

That's all right -- you can take more pictures in 2020!