Who Trump has fired or has resigned so far

There are 2 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 1,423 times. The latest Post () was by CruiseJunki.

• What once seemed amusing has gradually become alarming. Enough instability. Yesterday brought news of the "resigned" McMaster's replacement by a true foreign policy hawk (war with Iran, anyone?) as well as China's initiating retaliation over the new tariffs.

And yet President Dennison's approval rating has increased to 42%. Can anyone explain? Will the people flexing their muscles over his "America First" tariffs see a correlation between trade wars and the higher prices soon to be seen on the Chinese goods Americans are addicted to?

• The list appears to grow longer by the day and this doesn't even include members of his legal team.

Clearly a president who is more comfortable in conflict than comfort.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/ne…-resigned-time-president/

President Trump - like most people of his type - enjoy rattling someone's "cage"; he gets his "jollies" by irritating other people.

His chart (Astrological Chart) denotes a person (among many other things) who say (and believe in for the moment) one thing, but close behind,

is already planning on the next "shout" - whether that be on Twitter or some other media; and always contradicting his previous position.

Two things about "Trumpy Bear":

He will never be re-elected for a 2nd term.

There is also a good probability that he will have to step down as President - either because of health issues, or by "U.S. Congressional force".

However, it is not so much WHO will become the next President of the U.S., but who will serve out the remainder of the term of the

2020 U.S. Presidential Election - January 20, 2021- January 19, 2025.

So the person to watch is: WHO is elected Vice President in November 2020 !

History has an uncanny (or sometimes unexpected) way of repeating itself; and more importantly perhaps, are those people of "worldly significance"

who have sway over many. These people (many who have proven through action and deed) have a way of "popping up" on the world scene at the most unexpected time.

Trump is of no exception to that "rule".

For "history buffs" of the United States Presidents, it is very interesting to study (and recognize) the similarities between President Trump and a past

U.S. President: Warren Harding; even down to personal "health issues" which President Trump currently has.

For further explanation of what I have stated above, please refer to an old newspaper clipping I have uploaded here on Warren Harding.

[Sorry, cannot upload as the message reads: "The file is too big"]

UPDATE 24 MAR 2018: Re-sized article - see below. Please note the paragraph I marked with RED lines.

What once seemed amusing has gradually become alarming. Enough instability. Yesterday brought news of the "resigned" McMaster's replacement by a true foreign policy hawk (war with Iran, anyone?) as well as China's initiating retaliation over the new tariffs.

And yet President Dennison's approval rating has increased to 42%. Can anyone explain? Will the people flexing their muscles over his "America First" tariffs see a correlation between trade wars and the higher prices soon to be seen on the Chinese goods Americans are addicted to?

I am not at all "alarmed" by anything "Trumpy Bear" does. I know his type, I know his motives, and I know what the outcome will be.

Like the pendulum on the Grandfather Clock, it swings both ways - (to the extremes of either side of fate). Somewhere in between those extremes will

come about "Universal Justice" - and this "justice" will be levied upon all to the degree of which each individual, group, or nation has previously earned

(incurred) - whether that be related to their sins of "co-mission" OR that of "omission".

Trump is marching forward towards his destiny; and if anyone is personally "caught up" in that "destiny", then they too, deserve the consequences.

"The mills of the gods grind slowly, but exceedingly fine".

There was once a time in my current life I would allow myself to get all "hot and bothered" by politics - my varied, and sometimes even dangerous

past political activities could be likened to the phrase:

"Where Angeles fear to tread".

But experience has taught me that it is a waste of time (as well as highly illogical) to get so embroiled in the affairs and destinies of others more powerful,

that one forgets one's own purpose, ones own destiny.