Tired of Trump Matt Damon moves to Australia

There are 4 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by EJLarson.

• "Fighting the good fight" seems to have no effect, in this case. Still, the reach of television and Internet make it impossible to block out the offender, even halfway around the world. Matt Damon is possibly vacillating because of the 'why bother' factor.

• If you are rich, you probably care more about politics than the average joe/josefina, because you have a lot more to lose if unlucky enough to find in power, politicians who prefer tax laws favoring the 1% rather than the 99%. Fortunately for the ultra-rich, they have nothing to worry about at present.

Matt Damon is among the small group of celebrities who consistently speak from conscience and sense of fair play, regardless of personal fortune. His objection to President Dennison seems to be based on not just his policies and attitudes, but also upon Dennison's persona.

i must cut this post short, as I'm packing for New South Wales.

• If you are rich, you probably care more about politics than the average joe/josefina, because you have a lot more to lose if unlucky enough to find in power, politicians who prefer tax laws favoring the 1% rather than the 99%. Fortunately for the ultra-rich, they have nothing to worry about at present.

Matt Damon is among the small group of celebrities who consistently speak from conscience and sense of fair play, regardless of personal fortune. His objection to President Dennison seems to be based on not just his policies and attitudes, but also upon Dennison's persona.

i must cut this post short, as I'm packing for New South Wales.

Can't they pack for themselves?