What's the Argie equivalent to...

There are 5 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by Carlos.

• It seems that ¨Pepto Bismol" provides relief from diarrhea and upset stomach due to overindulgence in food and drink, including heartburn, indigestion, and nausea.

It is available in Argentina as well, although I do not know its commercial name here in an accurate way. It is produced by Procter & Gamble.

• <p>It seems that ¨Pepto Bismol" <em></em>provides relief from diarrhea and upset stomach due to overindulgence in food and drink, including heartburn, indigestion, and nausea.</p>
    <p>It is available in Argentina as well, although I do not know its commercial name here in an accurate way. It is produced by Procter &amp; Gamble.<br></p>

Sorry for not being clear

I didn’t mean what is PB called here nor where to find it. I’m sorry for it being clear

Rather I meant to ask: what common over the counter medicine here, available in any pharmacy, serves the same role as PB in the US: that is to say: upset stomach relief.

Thank you :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• The best equivalent in Argentina is "Sertal Compuesto". However this medicine does not prevent dyarrhea: for this kind of nuisance just buy "Activate Carbon" ( Carbon activado)

All of these medicines do not require prescriptions from a Doctor.