Classic Architecture

There are 7 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 2,714 times. The latest Post () was by Rice.

• These are very interesting. This site may be the only way I'll ever see the restored Acropolis unless I live to be 672 years old, as it looks essentially the same today as it did on my first visit there 28 years ago. Rebuilding from numbered pieces is slow going!

Has anyone been to Area Sacra di Largo?

• Official Post

<p>These are very interesting. This site may be the only way I'll ever see the restored Acropolis unless I live to be 672 years old, as it looks essentially the same today as it did on my first visit there 28 years ago. Rebuilding from numbered pieces is slow going!</p>
    <p><br></p>
    <p>Has anyone been to Area Sacra di Largo?</p>

Largo Argentina is a square in the center of Rome and it is home to a feline colony. Rome's cats find shelter is many ruin site and apparently they are so much an attraction that they deserve their own calendar. When visiting Rome, the 'Cats of Rome' calendar can be found almost anywhere.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Oh! We have been to Largo Argentina in Rome, and watched the dedicated old ladies bringing meat for the cats! Because this article referred to the "Area Sacra Di Largo, I misunderstood, and didn't recognize it as the same place.

• Official Post

<p>Oh! We have been to Largo Argentina in Rome, and watched the dedicated old ladies bringing meat for the cats! Because this article referred to the "Area Sacra Di Largo, I misunderstood, and didn't recognize it as the same place.</p>

Me too didn't initially connected the dots, maybe they took the denomination from Google Maps. You know sometimes they make a mess. The area where we live is labeled COFICO, which is a neighborhood in Mendoza. It has been so forever, but since there is no way to contact Google Maps it will likely stay like this forever!

• Me too didn't initially connected the dots, maybe they took the denomination from Google Maps. You know sometimes they make a mess. The area where we live is labeled COFICO, which is a neighborhood in Mendoza. It has been so forever, but since there is no way to contact Google Maps it will likely stay like this forever!

This could be a great help in avoiding itinerant religious proselytizers.