18 year old cellphone robber lynched by neighbours dies in hospital 24 hours later.

There are 6 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 1,973 times. The latest Post () was by Rice.

• Official Post

The young robber with previous convictions was set upon by neighbours when he tried to rob someone of their phone. He was kicked in the head repeatedly by a group of local people, before the police intervened and took him to hospital in San Juan, where he died later through brain irreversible death.

This type of lynching is not uncommon here as most you may know and whilst I may not condone it myself, it's a reflection of how angry people are at the scum who roam the streets robbing and murdering with apparent immunity. Or, at the very least serve a nominal term in jail (if at all) and then be released to re-offend.

Source:

https://www.clarin.com/socieda…cerebral_0_Sy1rMc_FM.html

• The young robber with previous convictions was set upon by neighbours when he tried to rob someone of their phone. He was kicked in the head repeatedly by a group of local people, before the police intervened and took him to hospital in San Juan, where he died later through brain irreversible death.

This type of lynching is not uncommon here as most you may know and whilst I may not condone it myself, it's a reflection of how angry people are at the scum who roam the streets robbing and murdering with apparent immunity. Or, at the very least serve a nominal term in jail (if at all) and then be released to re-offend.

Source:

https://www.clarin.com/socieda…cerebral_0_Sy1rMc_FM.html

That’s the hard part: we all know and believe that no one should die for petty theft. But who can say they don’t feel just a little bit of “he had it coming and maybe that will put others like him on another path.” Guilty, your honors.

• Official Post

This kid must have been aware of the possible outcome.

I think that he was not. The lesson he learnt growing up is that worst case scenario the police arrests you and then a judge releases you the next day.

Being 18 y.o. means that throughout his life he saw kirchnerists examples of justice and law enforcement.

They ruined not only the country for 12 years, but also for the years to come because so many were brought up into that deviant scheme of things.

• Do you disagree?

Yes. As furious as I would be at a gutterpunk stealing my phone, I'd be more upset at the very thought that my cell phone was more important than a human life. Argentina's police are world-class at turning their backs on crimes being committed right before their eyes, but I still can't agree with lynch mob Justice.