Does Argentina have a "Do not call" list?

There are 2 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 1,447 times. The latest Post () was by Rice.

• We rarely even give out our phone number or answer our phone anymore, because there is never a human on the line.

Is there any way to prevent robo calls? Other countries have a government sponsored "Do not call" list you can put your number on (with varying degrees of success). Does Argentina have one?

• Official Post

The government made this NO LLAME website where you can flag your number as being unavailable to unsolicited calls and also report if you are still being harassed. It works for both landline and mobile numbers. I think I put my mobile number and I have never been contacted any more.

• Thanks! I'm going to sign up. In the US, if you get a nuisance call, pressing the 9 button is supposed to add the offending number to the "do not call" list of the offender. I'm not entirely sure this works, especially because spam callers usually have as many phone numbers as Cristina has plastic surgeons.