Argentina Related Facebook Groups

There are 8 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 94 times. The latest Post () was by serafina.

• Are you a member of any?

I'm a member of 2 or 3 really good ones but then there's others where you have to conduct a digital interview by way of questions about your credentials to join.

My god, some of them are so far up their own arse.

I've been rejected from I think the largest and best known ,3 times, just for being honest in answering the questions.

Wankers.

• Most of the Facebook expats groups were created by exiled Soviets, I'm sure of it.

Total megalomaniac tossers.

• It's the way they present themselves as so fuckin exclusive you've got to be this and that and have blah blah credentials.

I'm not trying to join the Hurlingham Club

I'd be wasting my time then. Are they expats or Argentine? I've met quite a few Argentine large estancia owners during my time here and none have ever come over as being upper crust. Quite the opposite in fact.

• I've no idea. We are so bound by rules and treated like naughty school children at every turn. these days.

It's good the hear that you have good experience of estancia owners. I imagine they are really interesting people.

• I've no idea. We are so bound by rules and treated like naughty school children at every turn. these days.

That's my impression, as well. I am a member of a few, but I am not actively looking for more.

I have joined those because I had item to sell in the past, or because they have a dedicated group for real estate listings.

It seems to me that their ambition is a little off. And they tend to enjoy too much disciplining people.