English to Italian, Spanish to Italian civil record translations

There is 1 reply in this Thread. The last Post () by Rice.

• ??>?? I provide translations from English to Italian of civil records and divorce decrees, for example if you are applying for the Italian citizenship in the US. Extensive experiences in translating birth, marriage, divorce, death and naturalization certificates, apostilles, and criminal records from the State of New York . Excellent layout skills and quick delivery. These translations are done remotely.

??>?? I also provide translations from Spanish to Italian of civil records (actas/certificados) if you are applying for the Italian citizenship in Argentina. These translations are done remotely.

Other services: if you are an Italian citizen living abroad and need to have your Argentinian records translated into Italian to be presented abroad bearing the notary stamp of the Italian Consulate in Buenos Aires (certificazione di traduzione conforme dell'ufficio notarile), I can act as your proxy.

Qualifications: I hold a Diploma in Translation from English to Italian and I am a member of the ATA (American Translators Association), of the CIOL (Chartered Institute of Linguists, Londo, UK), and of IAPTI.