There are 5 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 120 times. The last Post () by Rice.

• UFOs - unidentified flying objects - are now known as UAPs - unexplained aerial phenomena and unidentified anomalous phenomena - and the US Congress is holding a hearing in a rare show of political unity.

More transparency is being called for, especially since:

...remarkable claims earlier this year from David Grusch, a former intelligence officer, who claimed the US government was secretly holding “intact and partially intact alien vehicles including one as big as a football field".

I think most people believe that many governments cover up UFOs with the excuse being that any revelations would be too much of an impact, socially and religiously. Fine, but let us make up our own minds, please.

UFO hearings live: Republicans claim ‘we’re going to uncover the cover-up’ as Congress examines spacecraft claims
    Former intelligence official David Grusch testifies after alleging the US had encountered ‘malevolent’ alien pilots
    www.theguardian.com

It's a fascinating watch, live.

• Have you noticed today’s shifts in vocabulary, and thus connotation?

A fact-finding inquiry has become the anticipated revealing of a coverup. And absolutely EVERYTHING is now “Weaponized.” Perhaps a reflection of deep distrust, if not downright paranoia.

• Have you noticed today’s shifts in vocabulary, and thus connotation?

A fact-finding inquiry has become the anticipated revealing of a coverup. And absolutely EVERYTHING is now “Weaponized.” Perhaps a reflection of deep distrust, if not downright paranoia.

No I haven't, but I do know that this hearing has at least brought the conversation more into the light. However, the whistle-blower, David Grusch, wasn't specific enough, wouldn't answer certain question in an open setting and said he would in a closed scif.

He clearly is still under the secrets act or is afraid of being liquidated, so what's the point of referring to him as a whistle- blower if he's not prepared to do a Snowden?