There are 4 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 55 times. The last Post () by Rice.

J.K. Rowling Writes about Her Reasons for Speaking out on Sex and Gender Issues

• This is worth reading in its entirety, even if you don't understand all the acronyms, like I didn't. I had to Google most of them.

Cancel culture at its very worst.

J.K. Rowling Writes about Her Reasons for Speaking out on Sex and Gender Issues - J.K. Rowling
    Warning: The below content is not appropriate for children. Please check with an adult before you read this page. To go back to the children’s page, please…
    www.jkrowling.com

• While I’m not particularly interested in celebrity opinions, I do sympathize that she has been meanly attacked by both “teams” on this issue, and particularly viciously by people who claim to be Christian. And why? Because their minds are closed and they’ve decided what they are dead sure they know what she thinks.

Isn’t she agreeing with them when she makes observations like

I want trans women to be safe. At the same time, I do not want to make natal girls and women less safe. When you throw open the doors of bathrooms and changing rooms to any man who believes or feels he’s a woman – and, as I’ve said, gender confirmation certificates may now be granted without any need for surgery or hormones – then you open the door to any and all men who wish to come inside. That is the simple truth.

• Floyd???

I think she's trying to say that a bloke might want to fake it for nefarious reasons, thus she would wish to protect trans women.

5xv4zki.png

To protect ANY women, actually. But people who are too threatened to even read what she says, would never get that.

“Her type: bad.”

My type: good.”

Edited once, last by Rice: Merged a post created by Rice into this post. ().